1

Sometimes we have to go through so much and we don't even know what we did to deserve that. I saw my my parents die in front of me. After that incident, everything changed in my life.

Since last 9 years, I don't even know when I got the peaceful sleep. It's very tough for me and also for my brother.
I start having nightmares. I was unable to save my parents. They died because of me.

Anyways, let me introduce myself, I'm Kim Sohyun. I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school. I just return from Australia.

I broke up with my boyfriend last year who I dated for 2 years and he was also my childhood friend.

He was that cliche golden student of the school who everyone loves and adores.
When I saw him kissing another girl, I was hurt and angry. If he wanted to kissed her then he'd at least tell me. I don't stop him and we happily part our ways and still be friends.

One thing I despise the most is cheating and now I hate him. But I'm kinda happy that we're not together anymore.

1 week after our breakup, I moved to Australia. It's just I want to get away from everything for a while.

After 1 year, I'm back and now I'm standing at the airport, waiting for my friends. But they are nowhere in sight. Now I'm hella irritated.

"Sohyun" I turned around and there standing my four best friends.

Yoojung, Yeri, Lucas and Jingoo. Yoojung and Jingoo are the cute couple of our group. They are so in love with each other. And Yeri and Lucas are the one who are always fighting with each other. But I know that Lucas has a huge crush on Yeri. But he doesn't want to tell her.

"Sohyun, we missed you" I snap out of my thoughts. They are smiling at me standing there. They hugged me.

"I missed you too guys" I tell them.
"Oh we know" Yeri rolls her eyes.
"What?" I asked her. "You didn't even call us that often" Yoojung said with a pout on her face.
"Look at you Sohyun, you're all grown up now. But your cheeks are still like children" Lucas said squishing my cheeks.
I slapped his hands away from my face.
"For real Sohyun, black hairs suits you more. Way more than your curly brown hairs. Those hairs of yours were like a bird's nest" Jingoo said with a smile on his face.
"I hope that's a complement" I said narrowing my eyes. In response he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Why are you guys so late? I'm standing here for last 10 minutes" Ugh! I'm so tired.
"There was a lot of traffic on the way while coming here. So, we're late a little bit. Now, don't stand there and let's go" Lucas said lifting my bag.
"We have a party to attend" Yeri said with excitement.
"Why are you so excited about, I don't want to attend" I said after taking a sip of water.
"You have no choice in this" Yoojung said and wink at her. "That's not fair" I said with a tired expression.

After 30 minutes we arrived at my apartment. I look at my apartment and sigh. I just missed this so much. This heavenly feeling. We sit on the couch and catch up with everything that happened in last year.

I also found about that my Ex-boyfriend and the girl he kissed when we were in relation are together now. They suit each other. I don't like both of them.

After some time they left to get ready for the party. I lay on my bed. "I don't want to go to the party. I just want to sleep" I get up from mu bed and start getting ready for the party.