3

Kim Taehyung POV:-

"What the fuck is her problem?" I'm hella irritated from that girl. Doesn't she understand that I don't want to talk to her.

"What happened Taehyung?" Jimin asked me.

"That girl Kang Hiwoo. She doesn't understand the meaning of a simple no." I told him.

"Kang Hiwoo?" He makes a thinking face and after 10 seconds he said "ohh!! You mean Kang Siwoo." And then he started laughing.

"I don't understand you sometimes Taehyung. I mean she's beautiful, pretty and even intelligent yet you don't want her. Heck you don't even look at her. Why is that?" Jimin asked me. From his face it looks like he's very excited to know my answer. Why the fuck he is so excited?

"She's not my type" I gave him a simple answer.

Jimin looked at me for sometime and the shake his head while smiling. What the hell is this?

"You know what Taehyung, someday you're going to fall for a girl so hard that you don't want to stand." Jimin said still smiling.

I smirk at him. I know what's gonna happen in my life. And I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to fall for anyone not now not ever. It's not like I don't believe in love. It's just that I know that I'm not interested in anyone.

"There's a party tonight at one of our classmate's house." I frown after hearing his words. Jimin know very well that I don't like going to the party.

"I'm not coming." I told him.

"I didn't ask you Taehyung." He said to me. I gave him a node.

********************

When we got to the party first thing I want to do is go back home. The whole house is reek of alcohol. Some students are drinking, some are dancing or I say grinding at each other. Some are lying on the couches and some are playing games.

Jimin has gone to kitchen to get a drink. And I'm standing here leaning against the wall while looking around and eager to find a single reason to stay at the party.

And I finally found my reason. There stood a girl in black top and blue jeans. Her jet black hair in a sleek ponytail giving everyone the chance to look at her swan like neck.

A sudden wave of possessiveness rise inside me after seeing how everyone looking at her with lust. I don't like it. I don't fucking like it even a bit.

As if she know someone is staring at her, she turn around and my breath hitched when her brown eyes clash with my black eyes.

We stare at each other and I forgot how to breathe.

She's just so fucking beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She raise her perfect eyebrow at me and I smirk at her.

She check me from head to toe but I couldn't able to take my eyes away from here. It's like, what I was looking in world is all in her eyes. They held so much things.

Her eyes returned to mine once again and gave me a chance to explore them. Her friend said something to her and she looked away from me. I suddenly feel irritated that why isn't she looking at me.

But suddenly she looked at me again and she asked something to her friend without breaking our eye contact.

After sometime she turn around and asked something to her.

Her friend said something to her and looked at me and her eyes widen when she saw me walking towards them.

I was stand behind her. She suddenly say my name "Kim Taehyung" In a very low voice. I clenched my jaw because of how angelic she sounds.

For fuck sake Taehyung you don't even know her for more than 5 minutes and you already sound like a lovesick puppy.

"Yes" I say to her. My chest is almost touching her back.

She turn around in the speed of lighting. Her doe like eyes are widen in shock and her lips are slightly parted. Because of our close proximity she takes a step back. She loose her balance and suddenly my one arm is hooked around her waist and I pull her towards me. Her hands landed on my chest.

We're now flush again each other and her shocked eyes stare at me. My eyes roam around her face. Her pouty heart shaped lips invite me to ravished them. There is a pink shade of blush coated her cheeks.

I touched her cheeks with my knuckles. There is a smile on my face as she shivers at my touch. My eyes go back to her and again I forget how to breathe. Her eyes is like ocean and I'm so ready to drawn in them.

Hope you guys like the chapter <3