2

What is this Sohyun?" Yeri said eyeing my outfit for the party. "You can't wear this to a party" Yoojung rolls her eyes.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I asked them. I think I look pretty good in my black sweatpants and gray hoodie.

"I think Sohyun looks good in thi.... " Lucas stopped his sentence midway because of Yoojung and Yeri glare. "But this is not the perfect wear for a party" Lucas said and looked at Yoojung and Yeri, they node at his words. He breathed a sigh of relief. I tried so hard not to laugh at his face.

"Sohyun go inside and change into something else" Yeri started pushing me inside. "But I don't want to" I said with a pout on my face.

"Sohyun please change these clothes, otherwise Yoojung and Yeri won't stop talking" Jingoo said to me.

"What do you mean? You wanna say, I annoy you when I talk" Yoojung narrows her eyes. "No baby" There's a panic in his voice. "So tell me what you want to say?" She said crossing her arms. "Baby" Jingoo said with a sad face. "Don't baby me"

"Guys stop don't fight now. Yoojung, Jingoo didn't mean that way" I said interrupting them. "Now I'm going to change" I turn to go to my room.

I look in my wardrobe and changes into blue skiny jeans and black thin strap spaghetti top with black boots. I tie my black hairs in a high ponytail. I adjust my bangs. And I'm all ready to go.

When I go downstairs Yoojung and Yeri looked at me with their mouth wide open. Jingoo and Lucas are nowhere in sight.

"Sohyun you're looking hot" They said in unison. I wink at them. Lucas and Jingoo were already waiting for us in the car.

***********************

When we enter the party, it reek of alcohol and sweat. I already wanna go back to my apartment. The whole house is full. It's like whole school is here. We went to the kitchen and got something to drink.

I looks around and the sight I saw next, want me to vomit all over the kitchen counter. There standing my Ex Jung Hoon and his girlfriend Kang Siwoo eating each other mouth.

"They have nothing to do other than sucking each other" I said turning to my friends and only Yeri and Lucas are there Yoojung and Jingoo are nowhere in sight.

Lucas and Yeri also look at them and from their faces it's look like they also want to vomit. I laugh at their facial expression.

"Why do they have to be here" Lucas said rolling his eyes. "For real, all they do is sucking each other mouth" Yeri said with a disgusted face. "And they are not even faithful to each other" Lucas said matching Yeri facial expression.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask them. "There is a new student in our class. One week after you left, he came to school. He's the new target of her" Lucas tell me while gulping his drink.

"For past 1 year she's flirting with him and even in front of his boyfriend. But he's no better than her. He's also flirt with other girls in front of her. They're hella messed up" Yeri said with weird face expression.

"But that new dude is hard as rock. He doesn't even look at her. I've never seen him smile at once. He's Jimin's friend. I don't know how he even keep up with him" After saying that Lucas lefts with his other friends.

While drinking my coke I felt an intense stare at the side of my face. I looked at the side and my eyes clash with the pair of black eyes. There stood a boy to be precise a handsome boy I've ever seen in my life.

We stare at each other, which fell like forever but only 10 second. I raise my eyebrows at him and he gave me a smirk in return. I check him from head to toe. He was wearing blue jeans and a black sweatshirt. God he's so sexy. My eyes return to his which didn't even once left mine. His smirk widen seeing me checking him out.

"Sohyun, where are you looking?" I looked at Yeri and her eyes widen in shock when she saw where I was looking.

I look at him again and his eyes are still on me. "Who is he?" I asked Yeri, without looking away from him.

"He's that new guy" I finally broke our eye contact. "What's his name?" I again asked her.

"Kim Taehyung" Yeri said looking at me and then at him. "And now he's looking at you without blinking"

"Kim Taehyung" I said in a low voice.

"Yes" came a deep voice from right behind me.

Should I write next chapter in Taehyung's POV???