4

Kim sohyun POV:-

Why my body react to him like that? It seems so wrong but feels so right. My eyes widens when he cares my face.
'Yahh!! Sohyun snap out of it. What the freak are you doing?'

I slapped his hand away form my face. His eyes also widen just for a second. After looking at me his face softened.

"Ahem" Yeri's cough snap us out of our staring.
I look at her and she smirks at me. I give her a questioning look.

"What is your name?" The deep voice asked me but that didn't feel like a question. It sounded more like an order.

I crossed my arms and asked "Why should I tell you?"
"Because you know my name" he replied to me.
"And?" I raise my eyebrow.
"Isn't it fair that I also get to know your name" he said and tighten his hold around my waist.

And then I realised how close we are standing to each other. His both hands are tightly bound around my waist. My eyes widen in shock and I try to free myself from his grip but he held me even tighter than before.

"What are you doing? Let me go." I said to him while still trying to remove myself from him.
"No" he gave a straight answer.
"What?" I asked him, still shocked.
"I said NO" he said nonchalantly.

I look at Yeri and she was busy on her phone typing something.

"Yahhh Taehyung what the hell are you doing he..." I look at Jimin whose eyes are wide as socket while looking at us.

After coming out of his shock Jimin looked at Yeri and asked "What are they doing?"
"I don't know" she shrugs her shoulders.

Then Jimin looks towards Taehyung who was busy looking at me. He didn't look at Jimin even once. The way he looks at me, I just want to hide away from his gaze. His eyes are so intense. There are so many emotions swirling in his eyes.

I look at Jimin "Tell your friend to leave me"

Jimin came towards us and said something to Taehyung.
And after staring at me for a whole minute he let go of me.
I took a step back but he didn't even budge from his position.

"What was that?" I hear Jimin saying this to Taehyung.

But all his attention was on me. When Jimin shook him then he looks at him.

"How do you know Jimin?" Taehyung asked me
"She is my friend" Jimin replied on my behalf.

Taehyung clenched his jaw when he hears that and glares at Jimin.

"She is mine" he growled. And I looked at him with wide eyes. And when I hear gasps around me then I noticed how everybody is looking at us.

Hello guys....
Long time no see😁. Sorry for the late update. But i was so busy last year with my studies and other things. I wanna all my girls to know that I'm married now🥳
Married life is very hectic girls. So I want all of you to forgive me for my ignorance for this story.
Hope you guys understand. Bye bye
Love you my girliess😚😚
Hugs and kisses for you all🫂😙.....