PROLOGUE

****PORCHE'***

Kim doesn't love me anymore. That is what I know. That is what I feel.

He has changed drastically! From being the over-protective-to-the-point-of-irritation, into an uncaring lout. From being considerate into an indifferent bastard! And from being my sweet BB into a rotten monster who doesn't give a damn if I'm still breathing or not!

Ugh! What is wrong with Kim?

What happened to my ever-charming boyfriend?

Is he tired of me?

Is he bored of my ideas of bedtime activities?

Do I need to ask Phi Khun for more advice? Or shall I seek my older brother's miraculous technique in keeping Phi Kinn in check?

I don't really know what to do! Has the promotional period already ended?

Even the psycho Vegas has a healthier love life than me.

So, what is wrong with Kim really?

******

This is a work of fiction. As a fan of KinnPorche Novel, I want to create this fanfic for enjoyment purposes only. Everything I state in here does not relate or reflect the original characters on the book. This is purely out of my imagination for the hundred questions of 'what if'.

Let us ask no more, because Kimche is here.💋

I repeat, this is a fanfic, not part of the official book you can find in Tunwalai.

Please read accordingly.

and most of all..Enjoy!

P.S.: This is a collab work with Kio-kun

: This is a collab work with Kio-kun