CHAPTER 2: The Story of Us - 1

UNRAVEL THE TAMED

*********

KIMCHE FANFIC

CHAPTER 2: The Story Of Us - 1

-------CHE--------

"What do you mean you hurt Mr. Kim first?"

Phi Pete asked me after a while of keeping silent. I am not sure if I should be telling him this story that even my own brother remained unaware of.

But I guess I have to let it out. To at least lessen this pain inside my chest. To make sense of everything that Kim has been making me feel. To finally get free from the past and guilt.

"I don't know where to begin Phi. But let me tell you how we met for the second time at school."

My voice was silent, yet it held a thousand emotions.

"Wait, you said this happened in March two years ago? Does that mean, you met Mr. Kim first before Porsche works for Mr. Kinn?"

Phi Pete asked in confusion, and I couldn't blame him. It was bizarre and unbelievable. I myself couldn't believe it at first when I heard that my brother was working for Kim's family.

I thought our story ended that cold, rainy night. But it seems like fate has some cruel game to play.

"Yes phi. I met Kim even before my brother met Khun Kinn."

I silently admitted. There's no use in denying it.

"What?! Really? Does your brother know about this?"

Phi Pete asked in curiosity.

How could I tell phi? What would I say to him? That I have been hooking up with some random high-ranking mafia boss or whatever, behind his back? No way! I don't want to lose my arm over that stupid puppy love. Duh! As if!

"No. And I rather not tell him or else I'll be beaten to a pulp. You know him."

My eyes flickered as I stared at the soft waves of the ocean. Like the soft waves of memories that flowed through my mind.

"Y-yes. So, now tell me what happened?"

(APRIL- TWO YEARS AGO)

"Move!"

Khomp kicked me on my gut, and I cringed in pain as I slumped on the concrete floor of the rooftop. It's lunch break and I happen to forget to buy his favorite milk-chocolate drink from the cafeteria so he, together with his ugly looking minions, dragged me towards the rooftop to do... guess what? Yeah, kick my ass.

I am used to this. Getting beaten up? check... punched? check... kicked? Totally... and everything else they could do to bully me.

Did I agree to this? Yes. As long as it's not on my face. I asked them to hit me anywhere hidden from the preening eyes of my brother. They successfully made me feel like dirt and a piece of trash. You heard it right, I —Porche' Pitchaya— am being bullied at our school and my brother knows nothing of it.

Why would I tell him? What would I tell him? That I, the brother of a taekwondo champion, is a weakling who can't even protect himself? For what? To add up to his responsibilities?

No, this is the least I could do. Stay silent. Stay alive at least 'till I graduate senior high. After that, all of this will stop, right? They can't bully me in the university, right?

Stay strong Che', one year more to go.

"What did I tell you?!"

Khomp's voice roared through the space, and I clamber on my feet to stand up. He was a big and chubby teenage boy with his neck almost disappearing between his jaws and shoulders. His bloated stomach is protruding from his uniform. He's a foot taller than me and his face resembled that of a distressed boar with his slanted eyes that dug daggers on my head.