|ωяσηց ηυмвєя... (нιηαкαցє/ кαցєнιηα ) ƒℓυƒƒ💗|

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂Description- кαցѕ нαѕ ѕσмє ℓσνє яєℓαтєԃ ρяσвℓємѕ

Description- кαցѕ нαѕ ѕσмє ℓσνє яєℓαтєԃ ρяσвℓємѕ... ցσєѕ тσ ɕαℓℓ ѕυցα αηԃ ιт єѕɕαℓαтєѕ ƒяσм тнєяє..
ցєηяє: ƒℓυƒƒ
яє۹υєѕтєԃ?: ησ
тσρ - нιηαтα.
вσттσм - кαցєуαмα
втω тнє ɕнαяαɕтєяѕ αяє ցσιηց тσ вє νєяу σσɕ.
кαցєуαмα. ρ.σ.ν.
♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

All of a sudden, I decided to watch some stupidly cheesy romance movie on Netflix after finishing the 4th season of "Brooklyn 99". During the movie they had started to explain what 'love' truly feels like, or at the least a 'crush'. They mentioned how they were going to give this girl some advice or smth, basically just gonna say what it feels like once you have a crush I guess..? I wanted to try it as I was bored out of my own mind, So I picked a random name from a hat (best not too question why the names were in there already ) and who-else got picked than the boke himself. Hinata .

I'm confident I don't have feelings for him but I guess his name will work for now.

(The No. 1, 2 and 3 are things said In the movie and the "check" is Kageyama ticking if it's true or not btw)

No. 1 : You have a strange feeling in your stomach, some recall it as feeling butterflies , whilst around this supposed 'crush'.
ɕнєɕк: ✔︎(Not as a crush tho - кαցѕ)
No. 2: You treat them with more respect than others (most of the time anyway)
....
ɕнєɕк: X

No. 3 : You usually would prefer to have a spot by their side whenever possible

ɕнєɕк:✔︎
At that point I switched the movie off, threw the remote across the room, into the wall (the batteries littering themselves across the floor) and stared at my ceiling with what felt like, eyes too wide to be classed as humanly possible. It's probably just a coincidence. I mean I didn't tick the second bit off.. Eh, whatever, surely it's nothing and this stupid thought will miserably leave my mind. I'll just check to see what the marking scheme is..

I decided to call someone I deeply trust with this sort of thing , Sugawara Koshi. Whilst grabbing my phone I had flipped onto my stomach, head in pillow and ready to put the call on speaker, But as most of you can guess, The wrong contact was clicked..

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂
нιηαтα ρ.σ.ν
꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂
All was peaceful in the Hinata household..,

Until a certain song came on the radio

(they were all sitting in the living room with some random radio that had been given as a gift, unsure what to do with it they put it in their living room)

...

"IIIIIIIMMM ON TONIGHTTT YOU KNOW MY HIPPSS DONT LIIIIEEEEE" Is what Hinata abruptly yelled/ sang as Shakira started playing, but his mother came rushing into the room with a frying pan (ehehehehe...) "SHOYO, please for the love of my sanity SHUT THE HELL UP OR YOU CAN GO SING SHAKIRA ON THE STREETS!" (No hate, I love Shakira ♥︎) "What mum said!" Natsu quickly added on in an attempt to tease her brother as much as possible. Hinata stomped upstairs in a huff, randomly deciding to watch Annie again in his 'misery' ,somehow never gradually becoming sick of the same songs on repeat, but all of a sudden his phone started ringing with ...
"Lucky by Lucky Twice"
....
ιηɕσмιηց ɕαℓℓ ƒяσм:
вαкαуαмα.
αɕɕєρт : ✔︎. ԃєɕℓιηє : χ
(ѕωιρє тσ ԃєɕℓιηє)
Huh..? What could Kageyama be calling him for? If it was needed it was always Hinata calling first, although they rarely talked unless it was about Volleyball or Studying. If Kageyama was calling first it must be important?
I'll just accept.
꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂
ησ σηє ρ.σ.ν
꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂
And so he does only to be met with silence then a long yet deafening:
"SUUUGAWAAARRAAAA😭😭😭😭"
He abruptly pulled the phone away from his ear but also quickly deciding to stay quiet, He wasn't Suga? Maybe Kageyama called the wrong person.

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂
кαցєуαмα ρ.σ.ν
꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

"SUUUGAWAAARRAAAA😭😭😭😭"
Silence. He dismissed it and continued on with his soon-to-be regretted one- sided conversation .
"ALAKALSKKSSM. THAT STUPID BOKE! So Basically I did this stupid test right? To see if I apparently had a crush on someone or whatever idk. The one you recommended. And I decided to use Hinata's name since it came to mind first and a score of half or more ticks out of the questions you did "proves" you like that person and I got TWO ticks out of THREE questions!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? You said this would happen..! HOOWW???, AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT MAYBE I REALLY DO... like Hinata... WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?? KSKSNSNSKWKLWOWOWK"
...
"Suga."
...
꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂
ησ σηє ρ.σ.ν
꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

Hinata on the other line... to say he was shocked was an extreme understatement , he was happy, but in major disbelief (I may of forgot to mention this earlier but Hinata has had a little crush on Kageyama for a little while after he realised he was staring at him during volleyball practice and even some of the classes they shared together with absurd thoughts lingering in his tiny mind)
"Uhhh, this - this isn't Sugawara Kags... Is this an unoriginal prank or...?"
...
"... WHAT??!" -кαցѕ
Kageyama leaped off the bed almost bringing his phone with him faster than you can say sonic and had a blush on his face, so red it would make knuckles jealous . He quickly muttered apologies to the other.

Bold - Kageyama
Normal - Hinata꧂𖨆
-------------------------------------------------------
"Oh god.. please just - uh- you didn't hear that, I swear I tapped on Suga's contact before OH GOD..! I'm so sorry- "
"KAGS! Calm down I'm not mad... but what you said..."
"...uh... yes...?" Kageyama mustered up in a tone barely audible to most, but despite the mumbling Hinata heard it and took it as his cue to carry on.
"Was it... true..?"
"W-well, it uh- it is- but if you don't feel the same way just ignore it, I just well- obviously thought you were Suga. So sorry about some things I said, but you deserve it."

"No- no, I truly feel the same way, and ouch- that's mean but-"
"WAIT WAI....- Y-YOU REALLY FEEL THE SAME?!??"
"Well, yeah, I see no point in lying about it, that's a cruel thing to do, if I didn't like you I may as well of just turned you down, politely of course"
...
"Kags?"
...
"KAGSSSSS??!?"
....
"Hello?? Who is this?" Yelled Kageyama's... Sister from the other line..?(just pretend.)
"O-oh hello..! "
"Ah, Hinata! Nice to meet(?)  you Tobio had told me a lot about your voice and he was right... it does crack when your nervous...., but honestly. What have you done to my brother, he's fainted, not to mention whilst blushing like a maniac."
"Uh- I- uh..-"
....
After that day Kageyama never went to call anyone again.

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ♥︎♡︎♥︎ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂
That was my first story- if I can get any feedback for improvement then I will accept it, be as harsh as you want, I can take it :}

ωσяԃѕ: 1095