𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆♡ | 𝑲𝒊𝒕𝒂𝑨𝒕𝒔𝒖

♡︎⍟𖦹-------------------------------------𖦹⍟♡︎
𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑨𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒖 𝑨𝑼
𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕 ♥
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈..
𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓. ♥
♡︎⍟𖦹-------------------------------------𖦹⍟♡︎

As soon as he laid eyes on him, he knew that they were meant to be

Atsumu had been in love with Kita ever since they first made eye contact. Those few seconds were heaven to Atsumu, he treasures the memory.

Once they had met, Atsumu's common sense had been replaced by violent and love sick thoughts. It was a love so bad it felt good.

Inside his room, we're pictures of Kita he had taken from around school. Some of him up close and others form further away, doing his daily routine or just heading off to his next class.

He never allowed anyone into his room. No matter what. He couldn't. His brother eventually found out however. He found out about his brothers violent instincts by accident. He had been looking for his phone, and when he couldn't find it, went to search in his brothers room when he was out of sight.

He felt sick to his stomach. He knew his brother was messed up, but this took it to a whole new level.

He wanted to have him locked up. But he couldn't. This was his brother. He couldn't bring himself to do it, so he kept it a secret.

♡︎⍟𖦹-------------------------------------𖦹⍟♡︎
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍.
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚, 20 𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍, 13:09𝒑𝒎, 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑩𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎.
♡︎⍟𖦹-------------------------------------𖦹⍟♡︎

Kita had just entered one of the bathroom stalls. Truth was he didn't even need the toilet, but he just needed a break from his lab partners unstoppable banter. Don't get him wrong, she was a lovely girl, but she would always try get a little too close to him. It made him a little uncomfortable.

Atsumu had not been happy with this. He, a bit of a flirt himself, decided to do something about it. He had gotten the girl as his new partner for the next project, and within a few minutes had convinced her to accompany him to the boys bathroom.

He let her walk in first, and waited for her to turn around.

That's when he did it. He pulled out a small pocket knife and stabbed her in the back of the skull whilst she had been busy with her reflection in the mirror. Unaware someone else had just witnessed his crime.

Blood splattered the walls, his clothes. He didn't know how to clean this up, but he would come up with something.

This was not the first person he had killed in the bathrooms before. But he never saw anything wrong with it. They all tried to ruin my life with Kita-san, they did. I just couldn't let that happen.

♡︎⍟𖦹-------------------------------------𖦹⍟♡︎
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐
♡︎⍟𖦹-------------------------------------𖦹⍟♡︎
Kita was just about to leave the stall when he heard the door open and heard 2 voices whispering. He opened the door just a little and saw Atsumu and his lab partner.

I swear to god if they make out right infront of me I will not be happy.. he thought to himself. However just as he was about to close the stall door again, he heard a deafening scream. He looked back and saw the frozen body of the girl on the floor.

His eyes widened as he was unable to move out of fear.

Blood pooled around her head, Atsumu towering over her with a small, bloodied pocket knife in his hand. He didn't know what to do.

♡︎⍟𖦹-------------------------------------𖦹⍟♡︎
𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕
♡︎⍟𖦹-------------------------------------𖦹⍟♡︎

It had been just a few minutes of silence. Before the bleached blonde finally spoke up. "I'm sorry Mandy. But you got way too close to my Kita-San, it didn't have to end like this you know.."

"Oh Kita-san" he began to hum something incoherent, then began to quietly sing. "..Kiss me.. till my lips are bruised. Till there's blood pooled all around our shoes..~" he sang all of this whilst looking in the mirror, then back at the girl, he opened the small window in the room, and with a bit of struggle, threw her body out of it.

".. Hold me~! Tight within your arms~" he sang, his volume slightly increasing, with every one way still in class, he wasn't worried about getting caught.

"Till my ribs are shattered and deformed.." he sang with a melodic voice whilst he wrapped his own arms tightly around his torso. Kita quietly closed the door and sat in silence. He had no words. This wasn't his Atsumu, it couldn't be.. Why would his Atsumu dream of his ribs being shattered... or being kissed so hard his lips were to be bruised.

"Don't ya know I love ya Kita-san? I don't understand why you haven't told me you love me yet.." he chirped, still gazing at his reflection in the now smashed mirror. When the girl had fallen, she had smashed her phone into the mirror.

"Just tell me that you love me, more than you loved her. Just TELL me you love me more than anything, hold me in your arms and tell me.." his voice becoming more serious, no longer singing or humming.

"Or I'll have to slaughter you myself.." he whispered whilst looking into the mirror.

Kita couldn't take it anymore, and without having second thoughts he burst open the stall door. Atsumu slowly turned around.

"You Sick Freak.. why would you kill that girl! What's wrong with you?? What happened to you?" He screamed, it took him a moment to realise, Atsumu had never put away the pocket knife, it was still tightly clutched in his hand.

Kita hadn't meant to lash out, no. No this wasn't meant to happen.

Not like this, Atsumu's eyes turned wide, he said nothing but slowly took a few steps to Kita's direction. Never dropping the small knife in his hand.

"Don't ya know I love ya? Tell me that you love me.." he walked close to Kita, pushing him to the ground.

He climbed onto his lap and put the bloody knife under his chin. Looking at him with nothing but lust. "Go on, tell me that you love me Kita-san.." He slightly pressed the blade further up into the others chin. He has a small soft smile on his face during this.