Breaking up

This is from my second Steven Universe book.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Lapis can we talk," I asked not looking at her. I just couldn't look at her. Because of what was about to happen. "Uh sure?" she says following me into my room. I was it didn't have to come to this. But she acts as if I'm nothing to her. I don't want to feel this way anymore. "So what do you want to talk about," Lapis says closing my bedroom door. "We need to stop seeing each other," I say choking back tears. I was looking at the ground the whole time. I just can't look at her. "What?" she says sadly. I finally looked at her. Lapis was crying and I wanted to comfort her but I knew I shouldn't. "I want to break up." my voice shaking.

She took a step toward me and I backed away. "Why? (Y/N)." she says tears streaming down her face. "You treat me as if I'm nothing. I'm done feeling this way Lapis." I say feeling tears beginning to leave my eyes. "I just can't anymore," I said moving pasted her to the door. She covered her mouth as more and more tears left her eye. "Please leave," I say opening the door. "(Y/N) please just give m-" I cut her off by saying "Lapis just please leave."

Lapis did as I asked of her and left. I closed the door behind her and began to sob. I could hear the front door slam. I went over to my bed and laid down holding one of my pillows close to me. For the rest of that night, I didn't leave my room. But I did get many messages from lapis. But I ignored them and tried to focus on other things. Which only made me think of her.

END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the story!