Star Tattoo

(Human) Lapis x (Human) Reader

Requested by:Lapisbluegirl

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why is she staring at me." I think to myself. It's not that it really bothers me. I mean she is very beautiful. So after a few more minutes of her stares, she walked over to me. I could feel myself begin to sweat. "Oh God, what do I do?!?!" I mentally yelled at myself. She made her way to me and stopped right in front of me. I looked into her eyes there was something about them that just drew me to them. "H-hello." The girl stuttered with a small smile. "Hi." It was quiet all around us. It's like the world just disappeared leaving the girl and I. "I'm Lapis."

I smiled at her instantly feeling relaxed. "I'm (Y/N)." Lapis gave me a shy look. She lifted her hand to show me her wrist. She had the same star tattoo I did. I was shocked. "Nice tattoo." I laughed. She laughed nervously "Yeah I'm glad you like it."

"So would you like to hangout sometime.." She seemed to relax a bit. I nod "I would like that very much. It gives me time to know my soulmate." I winked. A bright blush rushed over her pale skin. "Yeah that would be nice."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed.

I will be making a part two. So don't get mad if it's short.