Crazy

(Yandere) Lapis x (Male) Reader

Now, remember I'm not very good at writing for male readers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh come on she's not that bad." I laughed. Connie looked at me worriedly. "(Y/N) she is obsessed with you." She almost shouts holding onto my arm. I pulled my arm away from her in annoyance. "Connie you're just being jealous now drop it," I said walking away from her. "(Y/N) just listen to me!" Connie yelled trying to chase after me. But a large crowd of people came by separating us. "God what's up with her." I think to myself. I just needed to get away from Connie for a bit. So I went to the one person who didn't make me feel like an idiot. Which was the one person Connie didn't like? That would be Lapis Lazuli. Who from what Connie said was obsessed with me.

Which was really stupid. Lapis is just a good friend. (If you don't get this I will cry)

^^Time Skip^^

"Hey (Y/N)!" Lapis yelled running up to me hugging me. "Hey Lapis," I said hugging her back. She seemed to tighten her grip on me. "Lapis air!" I say Lapis letting go of me. "Oh sorry," she said looking away from me. "It's fine you just missed me~" I teased. "Maybe~" she teased back. "Well it would make me sad if you didn't," I say taking her small hand in mine. I blush dusted over her cheeks. "So what has my favorite Gem been up to." She shrugs holding my hand back. "Just thinking," Lapis said looking into my eyes.

She took a step closer to me. "Uh (Y/N) do you love me?" This question came out of nowhere. I laughed taking my hand from hers. "I guess I mean you're my friend." she looked disappointed by my answer. "More than a friend (Y/N)." she had such a pitiful look in her eyes. I looked away from her "No not like that. You know I'm with Connie." I said.

"I'm sorry but I can't see you in that way." she then bawled her fist. "So if you didn't have Connie you'd be mine?" this set me off. "What NO!?" I stepped away from her. "I will you be mine if she leaves?" joy suddenly in her voice. "LAPIS NO I WILL NEVER SEE YOU LIKE THAT!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Tears were going down her face. "If I can't have you nobody will."

With those words, I left her. Connie was right Lapis might be kinda obsessed with me.

**Lapis P.O.V**

"Nobody can have him if I can't."

END
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed!