shower fun(8)

(21:00)

"Luz"
"yeah?"
"i'm gonna shower, kay? try not to cry while i'm gone." Amity winks as she walks away.
Luz rolls her eyes and looks back at her phone.
while she scrolls through penstagram she gets an idea,
'this could be fun', she thinks as she stares at the bathroom door.

without Amity noticing she sneaks in the bathroom and slightly opens the shower to peek through.
when she notices Amity not looking she quickly goes inside and scares Amity,
"BOO!" she says holding to hands up imitating a monster.
"AHHH, oh titan, Luz!" Amity yells as she hits Luz's shoulder softly.

Luz laughs, "i actually got you!"
"yes but now your clothes are wet." Amity says with an embarrassed blush on her face.
"i know, but it was worth it. anyways, i wanted to shower with you, so move woman."
Luz says as she takes her clothes off.

when all of Luz's clothes are off she jumps in the shower and pushes Amity to the side.
"OOF" Amity groans as she's pushed against the wall, she pouts and let's out an angry noise.
"i'm sorry ami." Luz says laughing as she hugs Amity.
at first Amity didn't return the hug but after a few seconds she giggles and hugs back.

"anyways, it's been a while since we did da thengggg, y'know." Luz said with an over exaggerated pose.
Amity blushed "oh.. yeah" she said as she knew what Luz wanted.
"so, i was wondering, ummmm... sex?" Luz said with a awkward smile and finger guns.
"in.... the shower?"
"ye"
"uhh... sure, i guess"
"WOO, YEAH BABY! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!"

Luz grabs Amity's wrists and pushes her against the wall,
Amity yelps as she feels the cold wall hit her back.
the second Amity was against the wall, Luz places her mouth on Amity's and kisses her.
she bites Amity's lip and removes one of her hands of of Amity's wrist.

as she slowly moves her hand down Amity's body,
she moves her head just a bit and bites her jaw harshly.
Amity let's out a small shriek when she feels Luz's hand squeezing her ass,
when Amity's mouth opens, Luz quickly slides her tongue into Amity's mouth and twirls it around Amity's.

she focuses the inside on Amity's mouth, letting her tongue turn every way around Amity's own,
playing with Amity's ass while doing so, squeezing so hard that her nails press into her skin.
she also let's her left hand on Amity's wrist fall down,
she slowly slides it down her arm to her neck, she tightly chokes her but just enough to breath.
Amity gags lightly from being choked while Luz's tongue is still twirling around her own.

Luz moves her hand which was on Amity's ass, to her crotch.
Amity gasps into her mouth as she feels Luz's thumb brush over her clit.
now she places her thumb on Amity's clit, but not doing anything.
she just kept it there as Amity was shaking, trying to get her to do something.

but she didn't, she just did nothing.
not a single movement, that was until Amity let out the saddest whimper in history.
when Luz heard that, she couldn't resist anymore,
she started rubbing circles on her clit, making Amity moans in her mouth.

Luz also squeezed her neck tighter, cutting off her breath.
she takes her tongue out of her mouth and moves to the side of Amity's head,
she bites her earlobe and whispers "you're mine" making Amity shiver under the warm shower.
after she weakens her hand's grip on Amity's throat she slides a finger inside of Amity,
making Amity throw her head back and moan loudly.

she releases her grip on Amity's neck as she thrusts in and out of her slit.
she slowly moves her left hand down her collarbone to in between her breasts.
she kisses Amity and strokes her boob, Amity moans in Luz's mouth and motions her body into her touch.
as she puts in another finger, she starts kissing down Amity's body, stopping at her throat.

she stops stroking her mommy milky :) and moves her hand the side of Amity's waist.
she bites Amity's neck and sucks on her skin, after Luz is sure it'll leave a mark she let's go with a pop.
Amity let's out a breathy sigh and strokes Luz's hair softly, Luz looks up, smirking at her cotton candy haired goddess.
Amity blushes slightly and looks away, her hands still in Luz's hair.

Luz bites her again but this time even harder, making Amity groan.
after a few more bites she stands straight up, focusing more on her fingers.
she grabs both of Amity's wrists with one hand and lifts them above her head.
Luz bends her fingers just the right way so it hits Amity's g-spot.

Amity moans loudly, squeezing her eyes shut.
Luz does it again, Amity moans with the same volume as the one before.
so Luz does it again and again until hears Amity moan louder, and her body motions become faster.
so she stops, Amity's chest moves up and down from the heavy breaths she's taking.

"why'd you stop?" Amity asks.
"well i'm not done yet, mittens." Luz answers with a cheeky smirk on her face.
she quickly lifts Amity and lays her on the ground,
Amity's head up against the wall and her feet hitting the other side while laying on the hard bathroom floor.

Luz sits on top of Amity and gives her a short kiss,
she lifts her upper body up and starts motioning her hips on top of Amity's waist.
Amity looks up at Luz, blushing, she places her hands on Luz's hips and then moves up to her waist.
she starts feeling Luz's body shake a little as she rubs herself on Amity's waist,
Luz let's out soft short moans which turns Amity on even more.

Luz stops and gives another small kiss to Amity, she moves backwards a little on top of Amity's crotch.
Amity places her hand on her mouth to suppress a moan as she feels Luz move her hips on top of her own.
she bends her back upwards as Luz places her hands on her waist slowly moving up to her breasts.
as she reaches Amity's boobs she starts playing with them,
placing her nipples in between her fingers and squeezing her boobs softly.

after a bit, she removes her hands from Amity's boobs and places them on her own, making Amity frown.
Amity grabs her hands and tries to put them back on her breasts, but Luz refuses and slaps them away.
Amity tries to be mad but she loses her anger as soon as she feels her orgasm coming closer.
Luz places one of her fingers on her own nipple and rubs it, making her moan loudly.

Luz starts to motion faster making both of them moan louder, both getting even closer to the edge.
Luz grabs Amity hair with her other hand, pulling her closer to her face as she kisses her.
Luz places her mouth on Amity's and instantly slides her tongue in her mouth.
she places both of her hands on Amity's boobs and squeezes them softly.

they moan in each others mouths as they both go over the edge,
Amity shakes and Luz squeezes her hands tightly around Amity's boobs.
as they both let out a sigh and Luz puts her arms around Amity pulling her close, Amity does the same.
"i love you" Luz says breathing heavily.
"i love you to"

(thanks for the long wait)

8======D