pregnant (10)

(ya'll asked for this bruh, i didn't wanna do this... i will choose not to make this longer than it needs to be...)

Luz places her hand on Amity's stomach and kisses her on the cheek from behind, "you're so cute" Luz says.
Amity giggles and turns to her and says, "not as cute as you! and not as cute as our baby will be!"
before pulling her in a tight embrace.
Luz returns the hug and lifts Amity up, then carrying her to the bedroom.

"why did you bring me here?" Amity says with a knowing smirk.
"well, originally it was supposed to be to sleep because it's night but now you're giving different idea's" Luz replies

Amity smiles brightly and pulls Luz in for a kiss, their lips softly pressing against each other.
when Luz feels Amity's tongue graze at her lower lip she open her mouth slightly.
Amity moans softly at the feeling of Luz's tongue on hers.

Amity places her hands on Luz hips, pulling her hips towards her own.
Luz pulls her hips back and Amity feels her smirk against her lips, "not yet mittens." Luz  says is a low tone.
something about luz's voice make Amity's inside's feel strange, titan, she's so in love.

Luz slowly moves her head down to Amity's neck and kisses her pulse softly, Amity let's out a shaky sigh.
"all mine..." Luz says, and Amity as to bite her tongue to hold in a moan.

Luz looks up at Amity's face and smiles, Amity's eyes are shut tight, her body visibly shaking, and a smile on her face. Luz opens her mouth and softly places her teeth on the neck, threatening to bite down, Amity flinches and whines.
she needs her to bite, like, RIGHT NOW.

Luz softly bites down on Amity's neck, making her moan loudly, her hands grip the sheets and her head falls back.
"Luz~ ah~" she moans while Luz bites and sucks her neck harshly, "harder!" Amity says, and Luz listens,
her teeth bite down even more, Luz is honestly kind of surprised Amity's neck isn't bleeding.

"ohhh~ like that~ yes!" Amity moans again, titan, she's so wet, she wants Luz inside of her so badly.
then, the pleasure she just felt is taken away as Luz lets go, Amity whines and tries to pull her in again,
"HEY" Luz yells, Amity flinches, "behave" Luz orders, "i'm sorry" Amity says.

"it's alright mittens, but we do have to make sure it doesn't happen again, don't we?" Luz says with an evil smirk.
Amity watches as Luz takes her belt off, Luz grabs both of Amity's wrists and ties them to the bed with her belt.
"there" Luz says, Amity feels herself grow even hotter now that she's tied up.

Amity looks up at Luz with desperate eyes, "please, Luz, i need you inside me." she says.
"so needy." Luz replies, Luz takes a deep breath, considering Amity's words, "hmmmm, nope"

before Amity can reply she's met with Luz's lips on her own, Amity feels Luz's tongue enter her mouth and she moans.
Luz pulls away and goes down to her neck, she starts giving sloppy wet kisses down her neck and down to her chest.
she places her mouth around Amity's nipple and starts sucking, Amity moans loudly, oh titan, she can't wait anymore.

Luz's tongue circle around Amity's nipple as she sucks it, her hands slowly move down Amity's body,
grabbing her thighs and pulling them over her shoulders,
she pulls away from Amity's nipple and kisses down her body, down to her pussy.

Luz smiles and looks, not doing anything, Amity's face turns so red you could compare it to a tomato,
"Luz..." she says, turning her face the other way, "i'm sorry, i couldn't help it." Luz says.
Luz softly places her finger on Amity's clit, but does not move, Amity squirms and whines, "please~"
"alright, alright, jeez, can't even enjoy myself, being pregnant has you all needy."

Luz moves up, Amity's legs still on her shoulders, she moves down and places her crotch on Amity's.
Luz starts grinding on Amity's crotch, both of them making soft sounds of pleasure.
"oh titan~ faster~" Amity moans, Luz does what she's told and starts grinding faster.

but suddenly things stop as their door opens, oh no, both faces look at the door to see who opened it.
and there he stands, Hooty, mouth wide open, a smile starts to show on his face.
"HOOTY!" Luz screams as she gets off of Amity, falling on the floor while doing so.

Luz runs out of the room to follow Hooty, "LUZ! HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME! LUZ!!!" Amity yells
well, she might be here a while.

i did not let them finish because i'm evil, and you will not see them finish, because i'm EVIL!
and yes, i know it's short but this is just a joke chapter, or... a half joke chapter...
anyways, everyone, @/lumitzy for inspiring me to write again, i want to see everyone write,
"thank you lumitzy" (please it'll be funny), anyways, i hope u enjoyed lol.

edit: fixing some grammar