Chapter 1: Surprise

(This is a Toy Freddy x toy bonnie x Toy Chica story because I couldn't choose between them. Enjoy at your own risk)                                                                                                                                                        Characters in this chapter:                      

Toy Chica's name: Calina (she/her)  

Toy Freddy's name: Finn (he/him)

Toy Bonnie: Tristan (he him) 

Mangle: Macey (they/them)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tristan's P.O.V*

I had just finished wiping down the tables down when my shift ended. As I began to walk out the door, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I paused. I reached in my pocket and answered it. 

Tristan: "Hello?"

"Tristy!!" The other human practically yelled over the phone

Tristan: *groans* "What is it this time, Macey?"

Macey: "Finn is terribly injured! We need you to come to my house now!"

Tristan: "Wait what? shouldn't you call 911?!"

Macey: "Uhm...oh no I have to go, bye!"

Tristan: "What- WAIT MA-"

*Phone hangs up* 

Tristan: "Ugh. I swear. You know what, at least I'll get to see him..."

I walk outside to my car and gets in. I start the car up and start driving to Macey's house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I soon arrived outside Macey's house. I opened the car door and ran to the bright red door belonging to their house. I knocked on the door, but nobody answered... I grabbed the doorknob to twist it and to my surprise it was open but inside the lights were out.

Tristan: Hello?

Tristan: "If this is some type of stupid sick joke, it isn't funny."

The lights then flicked on, and confetti shot through the air along with three teens shouting, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" 

I stood there in shock staring at the three of them and the banner two of them were holding up while the other with a cake in their hand. 

A tear came running down my cheek as I started smiling

Tristan: "For..for me?'

Calina: "Of course it's for you, it's your birthday today, right?"

Tristan: "Yeah. It is...but I only celebrated by myself since my parents passed away. . . And I thought you guys forgot."

Macey: "Now what makes you think we forgot our best friend's birthday? You're too special to be forgotten of!"

Tristan *wipes tears* "Awe...thanks guys. You are all the best of friends I could ever have"

Finn: "glad to hear, now let's party and eat some cake!" He said holding up the cake in his hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Finn's P.O.V: 

While I was eating cake, I looked over to see Tristan drinking alcohol. He seemed to look okay until he randomly fainted and crashed on the floor out of nowhere. I quickly ran over to the unconscious Tristan, picking him up bridal style. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and my cheeks started to get hot. I ignored it, took him to the guest bedroom and lied him down in the bed.

Finn: *panting* "Why are you so heavy...?"

Finn: *gets up and walks out of the room* night, Tristy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The next morning Tristan P.O.V:

I woke up and slowly sat up.

Tristan: "Agh..my head." I look over to see a note with medicine, water and tea on the nightstand next to the bed. I reach over to grab the note and reads it as the note states:

Dear Tristan, 

you passed out from drinking too much alcohol and I brought you here. So just in case you can't talk to me, take the medicine with the water and drink the tea. Then take a warm shower and the hangover should go away. I hope you feel better!                                                              

    -Finn <3 

After reading the note I smiled at the paper and put it back where I found it. I took the medicine and drank the tea. Then I went to the bathroom to go start the shower and get in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Calina P.O.V:

I woke up on the couch and looked over to Macey and Finn sleeping on the floor. I slowly began to get up as I grabbed my phone to check the time.

 "7:52?!" I yelled loud enough to where Macey and Finn jumped then looked around in confusion 

Macey: "Why are you yelling? It's too early for that."

"Well, I'm sorry sleeping beauty. I can't help but yell when we're practically almost late for SCHOOL!"

Finn then jumped up and panicked. 

Finn: "Oh no..I need to go, I should've been back home last night, but I totally forgot!"

Macey: "Don't worry about it. You guys can wear some of my clothes, but we need to be quick."

They all got up and rushed to start getting ready for the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's P.O.V:

When they all arrived at school, they were starting to walk in when one of them bumped into another student...

"HEY!" they yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first book but thank you so much for taking your time to read I really appreciate it!

Part 2 coming soon :)

Cya!