Lethe

I was walking down the street when I tripped. All of the sudden, I found myself on the ground surrounded by a pack of wolves! Automatically, I jumped to my feet and sprinted as fast as I could away from the beasts. 

I suddenly felt my stamina increase by hundreds fold, strength like never before course through my limbs. When I was cornered to a dead end, I had no choice but to fight. I pulled the Swiss army knife from my pocket and stabbed the nearest beast. It made a cut, but just as quickly healed and closed. 

Feeling defeated, I placed my knife back into my pocket and punched one of the wolves. It flew back ten feet and I suddenly felt myself transform. I felt my legs become a snake tail and my teeth elongate into fangs. 

My eyes adapted to the darkness, and without a second thought, I sank my teeth into a wolf and whipped my tail at another. Two wolves lunged at me. I slapped one away from me with my tail and sank my teeth in another. Three more lunged. I killed two of them but when the last one opened its mouth to bite my head off, I couldn't prevent it.

'Well, at least I died in battle' I thought bitterly.

Just then, a red and black snake struck the wolf that was going to kill me and sank the sharp, venomous fangs that most snakes possessed into his neck. I nodded a quick thank you and somehow, I knew exactly how to turn back into a human. I transformed and started sprinting away. Not soon after though, I met a leopard. The spotted beast dropped the deer that was in his jaws. 

He nudged me with his head. 
"Hello?" I said like a question
"Meow!" the leopard replied. I somehow knew what it/he said: * Are you a female? How are you a triple-marked beast then? I going to take you to my town! * It didn't even wait for my reply. It lifted me onto its back and ran with incredible speed. 

__________________

I know these chapters are incredibly sort, but after this update, I will start doing three updates at once so I have to make them short and sweet otherwise it would be to much. Thank you for the understanding!