Lethe

I had the snakeskin in my arms. Mr. Kidnaps everyone tried to convince me to not return it. He told me that he would beat up which ever snake who owned the snakeskin. He wanted to burn the beautiful material! I told my best friend from camp, Bai qingqing to distract him. I could tell that he was attracted to her. Bai was a daughter of Hebe so naturally, she looked like an 18 year old even though she was 24. She would be able to maintain her 20 year old image until 60. But that isn't important.

Anyways, I got her to distract leopard guy while I returned the snakeskin. It worked, until he realized that I was running. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, which is pretty dam fast since I was chased by a bunch of terrible creatures, so I have sadly a lot of practice. I didn't even look at where I was going. I was so caught up on making sure that the leopard didn't catch up with me, I didn't even notice the guy standing in front of me. I crashed head first into the guy. Stupid chest muscles. THEY HURT MY DAMNED HEAD!!! I stumbled backwards as the guy in front of my whipped me off of my feet. His cold skin made contact with my own warm one, shocking me. 

I squirmed violently in his unwanted embrace. I could tell how fast we were going by the way the trees were becoming green blurs behind us. I knew in my mind I could escape unscathed. I willed myself to become a snake. I felt my skin becoming scales, my body becoming longer and more rounded. I couldn't smell anything. Not from my nose. I could taste it all though. My new kidnapper's arm tightened, adjusting to my new shape. I continued to squirm for the hole hour we were on the road. I felt us dive into the water, my scales becoming wetish. He passed through a waterfall and we emerged into a cave. "If I let go of you will you try to run away?" he asked

I bared my fangs and reared back. I willed myself into human form and snarled. "Why don't you let go and find out?"

He sighed. I could feel his snaky trunk becoming a pair of legs. He slowly sat down, making sure that his muscles didn't relax. I felt myself sink into the dream world. I heard faintly, "What's Your name?" but as I tried to mumble my reply, Hypnos had already taken me away.