UNKNOWN

A smile crept onto my face. I knew my plan had been a success. I could finally go back to my own world. I would finally be able to see my old friends whom I had not seen in such a long time. i miss them. I felt terrible for sacrificing one friend for the rest, but hey, it's for the greater good, right?

I sighed. What was the greater good anyways? Was it a rule, was it something you needed to follow in order to become a great demigod, was it something you needed to follow to become a hero?

I brushed my long brown hair back. I glanced at the leopard next to me. Somebody I had came to love, somebody I must also let go of for the "greater good". I gave him a kiss on the forehead as a single tear trickled down my chin, landing on his wet nose.

Good bye the world of the beast men. My journey has come to an end, and I must return to my own world.

My vision spun, as a robotic voice sounded in my ear.

"Returning to Earth in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0"

"BAI!" I heard my siblings scream. I hugged them all.

"I missed you guys so much! It's good to be back guys. It's good to be back."

I saw Chiron the centaur glance at me. I excused myself from my siblings and friends as I slowly walked towards home. "Where's Luna?" he finally asked after a moment of silence. 'I killed her!' I wanted to say, 'I killed her so that I could return!' but I didn't. I chose to lie.

"She refused to come back. She's finally found somebody willing to be with her for the rest of her lifetime."

Chiron smiled. "She deserves a good break after this."