Senku is a chef?

"So I already know that you like science, tell me about it!"

I asked chrome enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah! Since a young age Ive always been experimenting with things.  What do you like to do?"

"Me? Hmmmm well when I was younger I was sort of like a prodigy. I was pretty smart so I was able to become a doctor at a young age. I was really into chemistry as well and more or less most sciences, but that's mostly because I hung out with senku. And I love the beach!! When this whole war is over I want to have a big party at the beach with lots of food!"

Maybe I said I bit too much....

"A doctor.... that's so cool!! You can heal anyone yeah??"

"Well not heal I was honestly more a surgeon than a doctor but I still know a lot about medicine."

"I see. Well with you with us we'll definitely save ruri!!"

I just nodded in agreement as I saw senku and Kohaku arrive.  With suika arriving shortly after.

"Hey (y/n)!"

Kohaku said giving me a quick hug.

"Well now that we're all here let's eat!"

I said getting the fish out. Senku starts a fire us all gathering around it. Kohaku spoke up.

"Suika you went to gathering information all day what did you find?"

"Well first up.. granet, sapphire and ruby the 3 sisters."

"Ooo the prettiest girls in the village!"

"What they want more than anything is..."

"Better be something we can make with stone world science."

"Boyfrienda!!!"

Suika concluded.

"A boyfriend... well Senku and chrome aren't exactly the best options."

"HUH WHATS THAT MEANT TO MEAN YOU GORILLA."

"YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, SENKU."

I yelled back at him.

"I mean at least Their honest... and (y/n) is right you two aren't what girls are really looking for."

Kohaku said. Leaving Chrome to pipe in,

"Whatever girls are always running their mouths like that. That's why I don't like 'em y'know."

"What a child you are Chrome! (Y/n) ruri and I are girls. Do you hate us too?"

"I don't see you as a girl, kohaku. More like an ogre."

Oh my. Chrome really had to run his mouth. Causing kohaku to chase him with her spear.

"WOO GET HIM FOR US GIRL!"

I yelled out in encouragement.  While the two were going off Senku, suika and I continued to talk.

"Also suika you mentioned that one of them wanted a provider yeah? That might be our only shot."

"Yeah what is she after?"

Senku inquired.

"She wants tasty fish to eat! Ah speaking of good there's also the village glutton, ganen. He complains everyday how he's so sick of fish he could die. He's looking for new food to eat."

Suika said. Taking another bite of her fish.

"Hehe I know the perfect scientific bait to get us allies!"