Gen time!!!

"You know I'm leaning towards team Tsukasa at this point with all this work."

"oh don't be a baby you'll live."

gen and (y/n) said to each other.

"Gen asagiri right? a shallow self-severing man like you needs to be killed or locked up!"

"Kohaku think about it. If gen doesn't return to Tsukasa, hes gonna know something is up and he's gonna come look to him! so we have to let him go."

(y/n) said which Senku nodding in agreement.

"heh heh heh rest easy bud. we're gonna use our awesome new iron to create something else. when you see it you'll be 100% on team science."

"oh what could it be? a katana or something?"

"a power plant."

senkus words left gen shocked.

"Seriously...? are you pulling my leg?? no that'd be hard as some crazy video game!!"

gens concerns fell on deaf ears as senku and everyone else continued to work.

"we'll need some lightening-"

and just as senku had said that a loud bang could be heard in the distance. it was storm season. this would've been a good thing if senku was prepared.

"will this lightning even help your power plant?"

"it won't but it can creat a dynamo. we don't know when the next lightening storm is so we gotta take our chance now!"

(y/n) said to gen. everyone was working as hard and fast as they could, however magma decided he wanted to drop in.

"ho ho ho what's all this sorcery that's happening."

a panic happened. their only good fighter was kohaku and she couldn't taken down magmas whole gang by herself someone needed to this of something quick.

"find me some flowers will you, suika?"

gen asked the little girl. she did as she was asked leaving gen with a bunch of flowers in his hands. he walks up to the gang. he was beaming at them.

"HUH? THIS SMUG JERK CAME TO BRING US FLOWERS?"

"YOU THE ONE WHOE CALLED DOWN HEAVENS RAGE? MWA HAHA! MIGHTY BRAVE OF YOU, STEPPING FOWARD TO DIE."

the two men said to gen.

"nooo just the opposite. you see we're actually using sorcery.... to make that mean old lightning to vanish!"

"yeah sounds like a bunch of crap to me."

magma said. And just like that gen made the flowers in his hands disappear. outcry could be heard from the 3 men. which left them running away.

"Guys quick let's get up that big hill!"

(y/n) called out to all of them.

"HERE WE ARE! THE BARREN HILL! THE PERFECT SPOT FOR LIGHTNING IF ITS GONNA STRIKE ITLL BE HERE!"

As everyone was setting up they realised they needed something even longer to hold the rod up. However 2 brothers were watching in the distance.

kohaku looked at them. Kinro knew what was about to happen....

"NO ANYTHING BUT MY SPEAR!! "

"PLEASE WE NEED IT KINRO!"

"(Y/N) DONT EVEN ASK IT JUST TAKE IT."

kohaku said snatching it and shoving it into the ground.

and the lightning struck hitting the rod.

and there they had it, electricity and a magnet.

the strom was over, leaving everyone to celebrate and kinro to grieve over his lost spear.

"THAT WAS SO COOL GUYS!! KOHAKU WHEN YOU PUT THE SPEAR IN THE GROUND WAS SO SO COOL AND GIN YOU SHOULD TEACH ME SOME MAGIC TRICKS!!"

(y/n) gushed at the two.

"okay everyone now we have to get back to work to make that dynamo."

cue to more hours of relentless work.

"so both disks have to be turned at once, seems hard."

"the whole thing will fall to pieces if they don't sync up."

"yep. but where're we gonna find a physically capable pair who can move in perfect unison?"

"i have an idea..."

the group walked up to the two brothers. Gen said anything and everything under the sun to convince the two.

"wooow with electricity we could make gold and silver spears... we could been be able to repair them! right senku, (y/n)"

two seconds later the boys were working as hard as they possibly could.

"so we're gonna get electricity out of this?"

"well this is a bamboo fiver that (y/n) baked. it's gonna act as a lightbulb."

senku went to put it up on stop of the hut.

"does it need to be that high up?"

kohaku asked.

"not really. i just figure why not."

everyone was on the floor besides senku and chrome.

"chrome do you think nighttime is scary?"

"well, yeah cuz it gets all dark. what's that got to do with it?"

"back in (y/n), gen and my days there was no darkness. light bulbs eradicated darkness all over the world. with old mad edison's incandescent bulb we conquered all 24 hours of the day. with the power of science humanity triumphed over the dark."

senku connected the two wires. which created a beautiful light. everyone was in awe.