I should get into a coma to progress

hello lovely readers i make my return while i was gone i watched all of one piece

"i learnt like almost nothing, i was just really happy to see taiju and yuzuriha. There isn't much to know anyway. He's just revived a bunch of people, and is most definitely planning an attack on us."

"even an infant could tell me that. -1000000000 billion points to you."

"yeah yeah whatever Senku. What happened while i was gone?"

"i got married."

huh... HUH EXCUSE ME NO WAY SENKU GOT MARRIED BEFORE ME. ME, (y/n) A HOPELESS ROMANTIC ISNT EVEN DATING SOMEONE BEFORE SENKU. I MEAN SURE IVE GOTTEN PROPOSED TO BUT THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH I HOPE THEY DIVORCE.

"oh my what??? tell me more."

"it was for the wine we are divorced now. i also learnt my father survived and created this village along with the other astronauts in the space station."

When a normal person looks at Senku, all they see is a cold uncaring teen. His only love being the love for science.  And they were mostly right. but not this time. his shoulders were dropped, his face looked more... sad than usual. it's taken years for you to figure out his tells, but he's not a robot. he's just a little boy who lost his dad.

"i'm sorry Senku. I wish you could've reunited with him."

senku was silent for a bit.

"Don't act like that (y/n). We need to talk about science!"

huh his mood seemed to perk right up.

"what about it?"

"i'm gonna make katanas! i need a lot of man po-"

"BYE SENKU SEE YOU IN A BIT LOVE YA."

You blew him a kiss before running off. no way in hell were you going to do physical labor right after that whole Tsukasa ordeal. today was your day off. chill out with people.

hmm what to do today. maybe i should go i to the village. have a little day to myself. wait no this isn't tokyo there's not karaoke or places to eat. how about i sleep for a few days... that would be nice. i'm so tired.

as soon as you mentioned sleep you body felt drowsy. all these events were taking a huge toll on your energy. your sure the kingdom would be fine and no one would die in the next 2 days.

little did you know everything would go to shit.

you slept in chromes tree house, it was almost like you were in a coma. everyone came to check on you at least once.
Kohaku, gen, chrome, kinro, ginro, suika, and even senku. Suika had the record with visiting you at least 14 times each day. You slept longer than anticipated, 3 days actually only to be awoken by kohaku.

"hey (y/n).. it's been a few days and i have a few wounds do you think you could treat them?"

"huhhh."

it took you a bit to process but you eventually dragged your body to its feet. getting all you equipment (water and a clean towel.) you started to treat her cuts.

"Kohaku you have so many?!! how did you even get all of these?"

"did you not hear? the evil guys men came and burnt houses down and t-then.."

kohaku couldn't finish talking. your body was so close to hers. your face so concentrated on helping her. it made her feel something she hasn't felt before. it felt gross but really nice at the same time. Maybe she should tell you about this when you're done.

"kohaku?"

she has zoned out.

"ah yes sorry! then we fought them. And won!"

"im so proud of you! minimal damage too. only a few things to wash and bandage up. aaaaand done! you're all good."

"actually i think there's something wrong with me..."

"huh what do you mean?"

"my body feels weird."

"what do you mean?"

you touch her face. making it turn red.

"my stomach feels gross but really good at the same time. i feel like i'm gonna burst if i'm not near someone."

"is ig someone in particular?"

Kohaku nods her head. why was she acting like this all of a sudden?? she's never done this in her life.

"i think you just like someone kohaku. that's so cute! you need to tell me everything if anything happens okay!! now be on your way off, i need to fully wake up."

"OKAY BYE (Y/N)!"

kohaku ran off.

"ah young love."

I LIKE SOMEONE? WHO IS IT?? ITS NO ONE IN THE VILLAGE BECAUSE IVE SEEN THEM SO MUCH AND NEVER FELT LIKE THIS. THAG ONLY LEAVE SENKU AND (Y/N) AND I ONLY FELT LIKE THIS AROUND HER. BUT IVE NEVER SEEN TWO GIRLS TOGETHER. GET YOURSELF KOHAKU WE HAVE TO MAKE THAT WEIRD THING THAT SENKU WANTS.

"(y/n) get down here!"

okay my lovely's as you can tell i haven't updated in a while sorry for that. everyday i just wish i was smarter and didn't start from the beginning and just had the reader unstoned or whatever it's callled like after the tsukasa fight but oh well. i iwll try my best to update but it will probably be a lot of fluff and skip most of the story. we are at chapter 50 or so right not. so we're getting there.