Tsukasa and hyoga

"i missed you too Tsukasa..."

"i was so worried about you, i shouldn't of let you off by yourself, you had nothing to defend yourself. I'm so so sorry i'm just so happy you came back to me."

he was so big and warm, you didn't want to leave him embrace. His hand was running through your hair, calming you even more. it seemed he didn't want to let you go, but as soon as you started
squirming he did. however he still had a hold of your arm.

"you're not mad are you?"

"mad? heavens no i could never. I thought you would understand that since the last time i saw you."

he said, his voice was so soft. it was like if it was slightly too loud you would run away.

oh yes.. when he said he loved me. Man he made it confusing for me. maybe i should just be like senku, say emotions are irrational. i couldn't do that to myself, i love tsukasa, but i love senku. I loved ryusui but i think i love ukyo. there's so many people that i love i can't do this.

"I was so lonely... i missed you."

"i know. don't worry now (y/n). you're here now. You'll be treated like a queen here, never having to life a finger if you don't want to. I will do anything in my power to get you whatever you want. just please... stay with me."

he stroked your hair gently. kissing your forehead.

"let's have a party!"

"a party? if that's what you wish, who would you like to go?"

Tsukasa's smiled softly, he looked so happy to have his best friend back.

"Everyone here! i went to meet everyone it would be so fun. and plus it will boost moral here."

you said, with a slight giggle.

"i'm glad you're still playful. I'll get hyoga to show you around. the party will happen tonight."

on cue hyoga came in.

"just the man i needed. can you show my dear (y/n) around."

dear (y/n)? he's being so sweet... i missed this so much.

you thought with a blush. you could feel hyoga got a bit frustrated, at the 'dear' comment.

"of course Tsukasa. Come with me (y/n)."

"Alright! bye Tsukasa, i'll see you soon."

you said, walking over to hyoga as he leads you out.

i don't want to let her go. What if she leaves again, i'll have to put ukyo, and hyoga on guard tonight. i'll have her sleep in my room too.

"(y/n)! we're back with the alcohol. let's make that cure now!"

senku yelled out for the girl, but no response.

"maybe something happened to her! we need to look now."

kohaku said getting ready to run after you.

"it's no use, kohaku."

gen said refusing to look at anyone.

"HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN DID YOU KILL HER OR SOMETHING?! THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

ginro said shaking the boy, going manic at the mentalist.

"SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND GINRO STOP BEING DELUSIONAL. BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN GEN WHERE IS SHE??"

chrome yelled at ginro and gen. everyone was yelling.

"she's with tsukasa."

...