Rumble At USJ Part 6

It's been a day since the battle training and everyone in 1-A knew there was still high tension between Izuku and Bakugou when Aizawa was going over the results from the day before, he wanted Izuku and Bakugou to stop this childish grudge.

Izuku looked at Aizawa with narrow eyes beneath his mask and said nothing, but if you looked closer, the green-haired boy's hand was making a fist in unrelenting fury.

Izuku had no plans of ending anything until he says it was over.

Aizawa announced that they would need to vote for a President and Vice President. The minute those words left his mouth, it became pandemonium as everyone wanted the position until Iida yelled for silence and soon decide to vote for who deserved the position.

With the votes counted, not counting those that voted for themselves, it was decided that Yaoyorozu was going to be president and Midoriya was going to be vice president.

They both went to the front of the class and told everyone how they'll do their best to uphold their positions. Everyone was happy about the decision except Bakugou, who was fuming about not being voted, and Todoroki, who didn't care.

(Lunch Room):

Izuku was sitting along with Ochako, Ameyuri, Tenya, and Momo. "I didn't think I would get the vice president position," Izuku said. They explained to him that he was good for the position in case Momo needs help and he was one of the few intelligent students in the class.

Then an alarm went off in the cafeteria and pandemonium started as everyone was trying to get out, but a few students were getting trampled. Izuku saw this and was furious seeing people acting like headless chickens.

"ENOUGH!" Izuku yelled and everyone stopped and looked at the masked teen what they saw scared them.

Izuku's aura and presence screamed rage when he stare at the mass of students in the cafeteria

"Now unless you want me to pile drive you into the ground I want all of you to go back to your classes in an orderly fashion and escort any injured students to the nurse's office NOW!" Izuku yelled and everyone did what he was told.

Izuku looked through and saw it was the press trying to get answers about All-Might. Shaking his head, the green-haired boy walked back to his classroom, but unknown to him, he was going to be in the fight of his life.

(Later in The Day):

In class, Aizawa announce that the class was going to do rescue training with Aizawa, All-Might, and a special guest. After the announcement, everyone went to their respective locker rooms and put on their costumes except for Izuku whose costume was damaged after the battle trial and had to rely on the gym uniform and taping up his fists and forearms.

"Midoriya-chan, I normally speak my mind, but I gotta ask why do you wear a mask?" Tsuyu asked. Izuku looked at her and everyone was curious about that as well except for Kirishima, who knew the reason along with Momo.