10 Months Of Pain Part 2

Being on the plane for several hours gave Izuku a lot of time to be on his phone doing research on King and Armor King matches. He saw that both of their styles were different compare to the other.

Luckily, finding their matches wasn't hard and watched most of them and analyze them to study for when he gets to Mexico. After getting most of what he wanted, the teen grabs his headphones and started listening to music.

(The Next Day):

Izuku was asleep with his headphones on still listening to the rest of Miami Vice until waking up from feeling the plane land on the runway. He got his stuff along with everyone else on board and exited the plane and went inside the airport.

There were a lot of people walking in the area from different countries and Izuku was amazed since this is his first time being out of Japan and before he was able to leave the airport, he exchanged his money with Mexico's currency.

Leaving, he found a taxi and used his phone to use Spanish with the driver to tell him to take him to the wrestling school. The driver simply smiled at Izuku knowing he was going to train with two legends of this country and drove to the school.

It was close to an hour and they were right at the gate. Izuku got out the taxi, grabbed his stuff, and gave the required fare with a tip for the good service and the car drove away. The building was big itself with two statues of both King and Armor King in poses.

 The building was big itself with two statues of both King and Armor King in poses

Nervous yet determined, Izuku opened the door and walks inside looking around the building

Nervous yet determined, Izuku opened the door and walks inside looking around the building. Looking at the wall seeing various pictures including what appears to be an old picture of the original King(I) and the original Armor King(I) standing together crossing their arms. Izuku bowed his head in respect to both legends.

He remembered reading both of their history and had respect for both of them especially for the original King, who wrestled to help out an orphanage from going out of business and used the money he won from his wrestling matches for said cause while the original Armor King, who was the older brother of the current Armor King, helped King(I) from Alcoholism after an orphan child died and he got depressed and started drinking until Armor King(I) snapped him out of it and helped him get back into the ring.