Entrance Exam Part 3

(Third Person POV):

Looking out the window, Izuku couldn't wait to see his parents for the first time in 10 months. He's really missed them during his time in Mexico and can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see him.

Then his thoughts turn to something less pleasant and that was his former friend turn bully Bakugou Katsuki.

He knew that the ash-blonde was going to be at the exam and if he was honest with himself, thinking about Katsuki made his blood boil from all the bullying, calling him names, and injuring him. The scar-red eye of his mask started to glow until he calms down and start remembering his time in Mexico with his teachers. Besides the training with them, he also learned to speak Spanish fluently, learn the Mexican culture, and he was able to buy many things during his time there such as clothes, souvenirs for his parents, and for laughs, he bought a sombrero and a blue poncho.

Izuku was also taken to several wrestling shows by his mentors and when the fans saw both King and Armor King, they shook their hands and gave them hugs. Izuku saw how much respect, honor, and love the two legends got and how they were treated like heroes; he hoped that happens to him when he becomes a hero.

He was brought out of his thoughts and looked at the window seeing the clouds pass by and saw the reflection of himself. With his mask on and his long hair coming out of it, he was also wearing a blue shirt with some black pants and some grey Converse.

Going back to his phone, he thought back to other wrestling styles that he discovers during his free time. Strong style, deathmatch wrestling, and technical wrestling were one of the few that found and wanted to practice as soon as he got home. 

With a few hours left till he lands in Japan, he pulled out a notepad that had his notes on heroes and also his teachers and decided to add more ideas for moves that he wanted to perform, strikes, submissions, and high-flying until he got done and put his headphones on.

(Hours Later):

The plane finally landed on to the runway and everyone was grabbing their things, Izuku had his suitcase in hand and was ready to go home. Walking around the airport, Izuku was still listening to his music until he manages to bump into someone. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you," Izuku said. "It's fine, I wasn't paying attention." The person said in return. Izuku got a good look at the person and saw it was a girl, who seems to be a few years older than himself.

She had brown hair in two pigtails, had red glasses along with wearing a pink plaid hoodie over a vest with a white shirt that had a logo of a forest, green gloves, purple Converse, and daisy duke shorts.

"Anyway, my name is Julia Chang and yourself?" Julia asked. "I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm just coming back home from my training trip," Izuku said. Then Julia looked closer at the boy and notice that he had a jaguar mask on with his hair sticking out from the bottom and was taller than her by a few inches. "What did you do for your training trip?" Julia asked and in return, Izuku explained his reason and his time in Mexico and he asked why she was here in Japan and she said she was moving from the United States to live with her adopted mother, Michelle Chang after being in school overseas and was going to college here in Japan.