Emerald Flowsion Part 5

AN: I don't own this artwork and this chapter is dedicated to one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, Mitsuharu Misawa.

For Izuku, being in UA felt like a dream and he was happy. He had friends in Ameyuri, Shinso, amongst other people he has met, but so far the only thing that was annoying him was English class with Present Mic. Don't get him wrong, he respected the teacher as a hero, but his class was so boring considering he knew English from his dad whenever he came back from his overseas trips and Spanish when he was in Mexico training with his mentors.

"Esto es tan aburrido," Izuku said in Spanish and everyone looked at him in confusion excepted for Momo, who knew many languages and had to agree with him. She was just as bored as he was since everything that they were learning so for was easy for her due to her background, but she looked at the masked student and couldn't help but be curious about the boy that has yet to show his face to anyone.

While she hasn't watched wrestling in her life, she knows from her studies about certain countries like Mexico is that it's a tradition for when someone is wearing a wrestling mask. This went on the whole with everyone going to their classes and lunch until it was finally time for the main event: Hero Training.

"I'm coming through the door like a normal person!" All-Might yelled as he came through the door with a strut and a giant smile on his face.

Everyone was excited to see All-Might as the teacher, but Izuku and Ameyuri only stared at the man in anger or boredom. For Ameyuri, it was boredom as she never saw anything special about the #1 Hero since she looked up to her family and Izuku was anger from what happened several months ago and for some reason, Izuku started exuding a malicious aura around him that a few people were able to pick up and Ameyuri had to tap on his shoulder to calm him down. The class started to calm down when All-Might began to explain the training that they were going to do and that battle training and to go get changed into their costumes.

All of the students managed to get outside with their costumes and everyone commented how they look until someone realized Izuku was still missing. "Hey, where's Midoriya?" Kirishima asked. "Heh, he probably was too scared to come out because he knows he's too weak to face the fact that he is a loser," Bakugou said while everyone else looked at him with annoyance. "I mind your tongue unless you want it ripped out of your mouth," Izuku said coming out of the tunnel and everybody turned saw what Izuku was wearing.

Izuku kept his hands in wrist tape while adding elbow pads that were green and white along with his tights that were green and white as well gone with red roses and petals dancing on the right leg (AN: RIP Hana Kimura, we still miss you.) and yellow lightning on the left leg. He also had knee pads and on his feet were green wrestling boots and kick pads to protect his shins, but in the center of his tights, it showed fangs and a black tail in the back. But the noticeable thing about his costume is the spiked armor that's covering his upper body.

Everyone saw what Izuku was wearing and thought looked awesome, except for Bakugou, who was scowling at what Izuku said to him. "Care to repeat that Deku!" Bakugou said while Izuku got into the blonde's face and stared at him as everyone felt the tension rise between the two. "I don't need to repeat myself you heard me the first time," Izuku growled.

Ameyuri walked over and grabbed Izuku before another fight started. "Easy Midoriya, you'll get your hands on him once the training starts." She said and guided him far away from the blonde. All-Might noticed the tension and hatred between the two boys and decided to talk to Aizawa after the test.

After the tension faded away, teams were picked and luckily for Izuku, it was him and Ameyuri against Tenya and Bakugou.

Everyone except the four chosen students went to the monitor room. "Our goal is to get to that bomb and me and you both know that Katsuki is going after me so how you want to do this Ameyuri?" Izuku asked the redhead. She had to think for a while because he was right and she knew her partner wanted to annihilate the blond, she also knew teamwork was a better option.