🍋More bruno smut🍋

You know what your in for.. and if you don't- let's just say you and Bruno have a fun first time 😃😃😃😃)))
NO GENDER SPECIFIED
------
You and Bruno have been dating for a WHILE, despite how...  crude you could get, he was still a sweetheart towards you and his innocence still held towards his neices and nephews.

I mean, you both memorized the ratatouille script so Antonio could sleep peacefully, watching you both clumsily voice act and preform it. Both could tell the rats were enjoying it, and slept peacefully. Both of you usually babysitted around the town's kids, for spare money on dumb things you both loved.

Every once in a while when you both finished babysitted, you'd cup your chin ask him, "when do you wanna have kids?"

His face would flush red, fiddling with his clothes before looking up at you. His answer was honest, in a small whisper,

"I don't know."

You smirked, leaning closer and feeling on his chest. He shuddered, slowly grabbing your wrist.

"N-not right now though! I mean, I'm not sure when!"

You laughed, the sultry look in your eyes never leaving. "We can still have fun without kids, you know?"

His eyes went wide, covering his mouth. He tried to sputter up a response, but ended up empty handed. You let him go, pretending like you were teasing.

"But seriously, only when you want. I still wanna enjoy life without stress and raising rats together, y'know?" You excused, getting up from his bed and smiling, "you wanna go grab some Arepas before Camilo eats them all?"

He chuckled, going with you. But the decision still rested in his mind, making him flustered. He never thought he'd fall in love, if anything... and usually he'd take his own future and look, but he always ended up overthinking it.

Eventually he worried he'd loose his mind doing so, only making him daydream about you. But... never... intercourse!

One night you heard a knock on your door, and and small utter "knock knock knock, knock on wood" and you instantly knew who it was.

Opening the door, you sleepily rubbed your eyes as he stood in front of you. Bruno fiddled with his hands, gulping.

"I-I uhm,,, so, hey- I've..I've uh, been thinking... MAYBE we could uhm- do it?" He felt weird asking it, but the pent up feeling inside spoke more persuasion if anything.

You blinked up at him, ushering him in and asking, "It? You'll need to be more specific, mi amor."

Bruno grabbed your shoulders, eyes wide staring at you.

"Sex." Both of you went silent, before you giggled.

Making him scoff and walk off embarrassed; He cupped his head, ruffling up his hair, "I expected to sound slicker, im sorry!"

You shook your head, still laughing. Then you grabbed his hand, shoving him onto your bed.

"I didn't expec- Hey- woah- ay dios- Y/n??"

"Calm down, okay Bruno? I'm just gonna...try some stuff out." You felt his face, watching him ease into it. He nodded, "okay." Giving you permission. You kissed his chapped lips, feeling his body.

His hands shakily met yours, feeling over your hips and groping you. Your tongue grazed against his almost immediately, slowly feeling his mouth against yours. He moaned once he noticed you start to lower down his pants, carefully.

"I'm gonna suck you off, that good?" You sounded directly, watching his underpants like your about to pounce. The pants were now gone, leaving his underwear and buldge. Bruno froze again, grabbing you.