Playboy Bunny!Bruno x reader 🍋

(!!Based off this drawing by Trashpits on twitter!!)

(He's also a switch/bottom in this,, incase there's crowds of yall wanting to see that... and yes, there is a dildo)

Honestly, Bruno didn't know why he was forced into this. It was stupid, dumb, foolish, stupid. A tight leather fabric kissed his body, as his chest was merely covered by it. He turned to see the white tail placed on his tailbone, frowning.

He had bunny ears, a bowtie, the whole deal. Pepa burst out laughing seeing this, shaking her head. "Wow, the Easter bunny looks different!" She teased quickly, pointing at him.

"Shut up..." Bruno snapped out, arms crossed. An idea lit in Pepa, grabbing his arm. "You should go see y/n, ¡eso sería gracioso!"

Bruno considered it, but he was then shoved out the house before he could respond. Now embarrassed, he decided to book it to your house before any civilians... or God hope any of his family, see him.

He knocked at your door, standing tall. His whole face was red, hoping you'd answer and laugh, letting him in before he was seen as a public nuisance.

You answered with a joyous smile, stopping once you saw him. He coughed awkwardly, looking away as he scratched his neck.

"Okay, so... uhm. Sorry- It was a dumb dare, and-"

"You look hot as shit, don't apologize. In fact, come here." You grabbed him by the collar, throwing him inside before anybody else saw. A new fire hit you, seeing him with such an outfit.

You ran your hands down his figure, slowly teasing your thumb on his nipples. You squeezed his tail, feeling up his ears. "Wow.... damn it. Y'know what this needs?"

Bruno nearly toppled over, seeing a dildo get whipped out. You had a mischievous grin held over your face, smooching him as you felt his ass. He whined, shaking once you started to feel him.

His bulge bopped out his outfit, as you teased his fishnets. You lead him to your bed now, having enough of the front door. You sat down, pouring like over your hands. "You okay with this, right?"

Always had to ask permission, of course. "S-sí. Por favor." He muffled out, biting his lip. He was laid on the bed, trying to cover his embarrassment. Of course, you loved this adorable, begging side of him.

Your hand slipped between the fabric between his cheeks, and his asshole. Your finger slipped in, doing soft circles on him. He let out a loving sigh, grabbing onto you. Your other hand grabbed at his cock, squeezing it so hard he yelped.

"Y/n! A-ah~"

Fuck, was he cute. You couldn't handle your excitement, kissing his bunny ears as you continued to palm him. You could feel the precum seeping through as he thrusted into your hand. Your other hand inserted another finger, stretching him out.

Bruno came, bursting out in near sobs. "I'm sorry- that was fast huh-"

You chuckled at his shy reaction, going down between his legs to pick the cum. You moved his bunny clothes over, watching as his dick sprung out. Deep throating him, you saw him shudder against you, soft after his climax.

Bruno groaned, as you added a third finger. He Begged for God, for you, and cried out more begs. You finally let your fingers out grabbing the dildo.

Since you've done this before, you said what you usually said it. "I'll be gentle, okay? If your hurt or need me to slow down, tell me. Te amo, mi conejito."  Well, not the bunny part. That wasa new, quick turn on for you.

You licked the dildo, covering it in saliva. You then added more lube, the more the better. Lessons the risk, too. Bruno shut his eyes, flipping over on his stomach and biting down on a pillow. You fluffed his tail, squeezing his ass.

Slowly, you inserted the plastic cock inside him. He let out a muffled shout, punching the bed. You waited a bit, slowly moving it around so it'd spread him wider. You then thrusted it in once he gave the okay, and he gripped the bedsheets.

You found it adorable, as always. You started to pleasure yourself, thrusting the dildo inside of him. You'd angle it upwards, slamming his g-spot, then you'd jack him off while he impaled himself on it. Bruno came, and came again. Cum soaked the bedsheets, drool dripping out the corner of his mouth as he let the dildo do the talk.

You bit your lip, still masturbating as he'd call out to you, hold onto you, and shift deeper into the plasticity cock. He came once more, his body giving out. Ass up, the dildo stayed inside of him as he was overwhelmed with pleasure.

Even if he was overstimulated, you slowly shoved it out, before slamming it back in. Bruno cried out, tears down his face when he turned to you. "Y-y/n!"

"Sorry sorry, I couldn't help it. Your too cute." You finally pulled it out, grabbing his hands and kissing his knuckles. Bruno scoffed into your shoulder, hugging you.

You smiled, holding onto him. You were sure Pepa was looking around for him, but you didn't care. "Are you tapped out? Or do I smell a round 2?"

Bruno's eyes widened, excitement on his face. "Does this mean-"

"Yes, you get to fuck me." You giggled, feeling his shaft. He seemed happy with this, flipping you over as round two started.

Maybe he should take more dares.