Rough, touch starved Bruno 🍋

You were the daydreamer type in Encanto, reading a solemn book in your hands next to a male you thought you'd never had. His back was pressed against yours, reading a book as well. Your mind usually wondered here and there, and you'd become more curious then the usual human being. However, lately... there's been a man who's taken up most of your thoughts.

My body rested, slowly letting my grip of the page drift over to offer him my cup of coffee. He blushed, grabbing it and taking a sip. The enriching roast of Colombian coffee tinged into his body, warming him more as if his face wasn't.

"Gracias por invitarme." He mumbled softly, holding onto the cup between his hands and letting them cool. You leaned your head to soak in more of his warmth, closer to him then before.

"No problem." You whispered unknowingly into his ear, making him slightly flinch at the contact. He awkwardly fumbled with his own book, handing the cup back.
For a split second, you felt eachothers warmth tantalizingly strain on both of your hands, begging for more of a touch.

Whatever dirty thought came into Bruno's mind, hopefully faded as he reminded himself he was in public. It was just some physical touch, as deprived as he was it wasn't like you were GRINDING on him.

However that's exactly what you were doing once you noticed his reaction, slowly slipping your leg just over his, whispering with a hot coffee breath, "Is the book any good?"

He struggled to answer, nearly choking in his spit as he finally glanced back at his page. Bruno then turned to you, leaning away ever so slightly as the urge to fuck you over the wall increased.

"si. mucho." Too direct for his tastes, but he decided its better then sputtering some dumb response back. You seemed pleased with the answer, handing him back the cup after a long sip. This time, your hand conjoined his.

"m-mi amor? Your..." Bruno felt you squeeze his hand, a smirk rising to your face as your thumb ever so gently rubbed against him. He decided to set the cup down before it busted in the ground.

"What? Do you not like it, mi rayo de sol?" Teasing on, you gripped his tighter before slowly letting loose.... allowing Bruno to react.

"No. Don't stop." Almost like he was begging for more contact, he gripped you again with shaky hands as you silently bit your tongue. He was too adorable for this, was he? Touch deprived too..

Your hand crept down between his legs as he attempted to look busy reading a book, but his puckered lips and flushed expression gave it away as his teeth digged into his bottom lip.

Bruno attempted to keep reading, yet his mind slipped and he found himself scooting closer to you and grinding against you palming him down. He shakily took a sip of coffee, it spilling ever so slightly down his hand.

You turned around, eyes wide. "¿Tuviste un pequeño derrame?" You held his shaking hand, licking off the spill with a smirk placed over your face. Bruno finally caved in, standing up and brushing his hand off, he held it up again.

"Let's go." His voice was firm, as you took his clammy warm sweaty hands and let him lead you off into his room. You just let him, walking by and waving at his family members as Bruno stomped through the house without a word.

Once the door closed, he was like a whole other person. His hand met your face, gripping your cheeks together and kissing you so deep you nearly had whiplash. His eyes glowed a bright green, watching you shut your eyes and moan.

"Now your embarrassed? After teasing me? Tsk." He reached for your ass, groping you hard. He slapped you, watching you lean over his chest. You blushed more, regretting nothing.