hanahaki disease!Y/n x Bruno

Part 1 😈😈😈 thanks for the suggestion ))

Hanahaki disease. At the time, you had no idea what it was once you caught feelings. At first it was pure bliss and happiness built in your heart seeing Alma's son, Bruno, walk by you every morning.

You worked in the library with your parents, so close to the Madrigal's house. Whenever he walked in, he just read books in his own small corner and drank coffee. That was until people would walk in your shop and strut right over to him, demanding him to give them a vision.

Usually he complied, walking out the door to God knows where. His presence was small, if not even there. But thanks to his popularity, more people walked in. Sure, not to get books... but it sure livened days.

You'd admit he was beautiful in your eyes, despite his rugged attire and dull messy hair, you could the small smile reaching his lips when he read to be... attractive. Though you only wowed yourself to admire him from afar, intent with not falling in love.

However, you were curious. From everybody else, it sounded like he was really important. So while handing in his coffee, you slid next to his spot and tapped his shoulder. He flinched, meeting your eyes.

"mmm, si? te di mi dinero.." he pointed to the register, unknowing. You shook your head, tapping your fingers on the table.

"Don't you do fortune telling? Come on, I want one!" Too excited, but you really wanted to know if he could tell when you'd be rich, have kids, stuff like that! Or anything, you were just ready! At the time, you didn't think of the implications one vision could change you.

"Uhm, something like that... You...you want one right now? I'm reallyyyyy busy... s-so..." You'd see his face briefly turn red, looking away from your eyes. A part of you felt hurt he acted so awkward around you, especially when you snuck in Buñuelos for him on rainy days.

"W...well if you don't wanna, then... that's okay." You stood up from your spot, tucking a peice of stray hair behind to wave goodbye. In the corner of your eye, he rose up

"N-no! Wait wait wait, it's okay! Yes. Your good! Come with me, por favor." Grabbing ahold of your sleeve, Bruno's mind instantly changed. Almost as if he was desperate to drag you off.

You were sat in his room full of sand, hands linked with Bruno's. They were clammy, cold hands feeling over yours, making you blush a little.

He told you about his gift, informed you about how "the vision isn't his choice" and you made sure to not blame him. He seemed nervous already, no need to yell at him for whatever you'll see.

His eyes turned bright green, his gift kicking in as sand surrounded you and his hair blew in your air. You kept your eyes squeezed shut incase sand would get in them, but you heard a faint gasp.

"What, what?" Peeking an eye, you saw two silhouettes. Bruno seemed entranced, leaning forward. You followed, watching it slowly form.

It was two figures holding eachother, getting closer.

"An...an embrace??"

"NAH, it looks like more a kiss...dios mio.." You muttered, watching your hair start to form and then Bruno's.

His chastised lips met yours, your arms linking around him and holding him close, both of your eyes snapped to eachother....the vision fading.

Instantly, Bruno retaliated by slamming the green shards away and turning red. "W-well it isn't set in motion, so..."

A part of you was disappointed, wanting to see more happen. On the other hand, the thought of kissing him wasn't bad...

Sure, it was a little crush. But a part of you was relieved the feelings were returned.