Ep-12

Y/N was still sleeping and it was around 10:55pm she suddenly woke up because she had a nightmare she woke up and she looked around she saw she was in her room she took a deep breath and took her phone she tried calling Jungkook but his phone was switched off she tried call Jimin he picked up and said
OPT
Jimin: Hey Y/N!
Y/N: Jimin Oppa do you know where is Jungkook??
Jimin: He left the office 10 mins ago I guess he will be on his way back home cause he isn't with me and Taehyung
Y/N: Ok bye Oppa
Jimin: Bye good night (he said and Y/N cutted the call)

She didn't know what todo she started to cry because of the nightmare she had and the nightmare was about Jungkook getting Hurt badly because one of his enemy wanted to Kill him and she was crying while hugging her knees...

Jungkook's side A/N POV
He comes and parks his car and gets down and comes inside keeps his jacket and bag and he goes upstairs to go and change and come back to eat when he went upstairs he heard sobs coming from their room he opened the door and saw Y/N hugging his knees and crying
End of Jungkook's side

He went to her and said
Jungkook: Y/N! why are you crying dear? (He asked softly as he sat next to her)
Y/N:... (She didn't said anything and just hugged him and cried)
Jungkook: Shh! Calm down now tell me what happened? (He said as Y/N broke the hug)
Y/N: Your fine right? (She asked him being worried)
Jungkook: Yes I am fine look (he said as he showed that he doesn't have any cuts)
Y/N: Oh thank God! (She said and hugged him tightly)
Jungkook: Y/N honey tell me what happened why did you cried? (He said and broke the hug)
Y/N: I saw a nightmare in which one of your of your enemy injured you badly and wanted to kill you (she said as tears flowed down her cheeks)
Jungkook: Don't worry no one can kill me or you we have security guards 24/7 with me and also with you when you go out and around our house now calm down I will go and change (he said as he removed his tie and went inside the bathroom with his PJs)

Jungkook came out and saw her sitting and scrolling through her phone and he said
Jungkook: Y/N? (He said and sat next to her)
Y/N: Yes! (She said and kept her phone aside)
Jungkook: tomorrow your coming with me to the office and just wear something simple like you usually wear ok (she said leaving her confused a bit)
Y/N: Ok but why? (She asked)
Jungkook: I wanted to spend time with you but I have work so I can't take a day off so if you stay with me it will be nice and you can bring you laptop if you want (he said as she nodded)
Y/N: Oh! Ok tommorow morning time??(she asked)
Jungkook: Be ready till 8:00am ok (he said as she nodded)
Y/N: Ok! (Shs said?)
Jungkook: I am hungry I am going to eat ramen wanna join? (He asked)
Y/N: Yes I also didn't ate dinner I am hungry (she said with a pout)
Jungkook: ok I will order something (he said pulling his phone out)
Y/N: Oh that's a great idea but please order ramen from Papa's Ramen house it will be open till 1:00am they sell yummy ramen and also it's cheap and my favorite restaurant (she said)
Jungkook: Oh you know alot about this place then I will order from there (he said and placed the order)

They sat on their bed and talked about their day and soon after 20 mins Jungkook got a notification and he read it out loud
Jungkook: Hello Mr Jeon your food will be delivered in 10 mins Thankyou for choosing Papa's Ramen house (he said reading the notification)
Y/N: Let's go downstairs then (she said and stood up from her bed and went downstairs and sat on the couch and Soon Jungkook came)
Jungkook: Your that hungry??
Y/N: Yeah I haven't ate anything since 1:00pm (she said with a pout)

Soon after the food arrived and they ate while taking about random stuff  that's when Y/N suddenly asked something to him
Y/N: Ok so I have a question (she asked out of nowhere)
Jungkook: Ask? (He said as he kept his blow aside)
Y/N: So before Marrying me you where a cold heartless Mafia but what happened the day you married you I never saw you being cold towards me why that happened? (She asked and kept her empty blow aside)
Jungkook: So the thing is my dad wanted me to get married to a girl since I had turned 21 he kept showing me pictures of Rich fancy girls but I didn't like any of them but back in December when my dad showed me your picture it was so simple you had wore a pair of dark blue jeans and plan White top with some  sneakers it was simple and I that was the thing cought my eye and also the fact you didn't applied any makeup just a pink tint lipgloss everything in that picture showed me what type of girl you where and even though finding you are only 17 I agreed for this marriage and as we can call this love at first sight I guess my heart melted seeing you so I wasn't able to be cold towards you...
Y/N: Wow! Never thought the Jeon Jungkook will melt for me just after looking at my photo (she said)
Jungkook: I love you My smarty-pants (he said and hugged her)
Y/N: I love you too Mr Mafia (she said and hugged him back)

After a while they broke the hug Jungkook helped Y/N clean up and they went to their room and slept....

To be continued...