Ep-35

After brushing their teeth and Y/N was about go and make breakfast when Jungkook pulled her and said
Jungkook: Honey come with me! (He said as he took her to his gym room)
Y/N: Why the hell your being me here?(she asked in an annoyed tone)
Jungkook: Here start punching (he said and gave her a pair of boxing gloves)
Y/N: Why? (He said putting it on)
Jungkook: to take your stress out (he said)
Y/N: How do you know I am stress? (She said starting to punch the bag and Jungkook just sat just looking at her)
Jungkook: Just knew it (he said)

She was punching for 10 mins then her phone started to ring and it was a call from her dad she removed the gloves and picked it up
OTP
Mr Lee: Hey dear
Y/N: Hello appa
Mr Lee: Dear I want you to come to Japan for at least a month...
Y/N: Sure appa but why?
Mr Lee: Because I miss you and also you can see my company in Japan too
Y/N: Oh ok appa I will be there tonight I will get the tickets booked
Mr Lee: Ok honey if Jungkook if he is free ask him to Join too..
Y/N: umm ok bye appa I will ask Mia to book tickets and get my schedule cleared for next month
Mr Lee: Ok bye dear (he said and ended the call)

She took a deep breath and looked at Jungkook who was working out and she said
Y/N: Kookie? (She asked nervously)
Jungkook: Yes honey (he said as he stood up wiping his face with a towel)
Y/N: umm so I am going to Japan for a month to meet appa and if you want you can join?
Jungkook: I would love to join but I have meetings so I can't take a whole month off but you can go without me...
Y/N: Ok I am leaving tonight then (she said and took her phone and called Mia)

OTP
Mia: Good morning mam!
Y/N: Morning so I want you to postponed all the meetings I have to after a month
Mia: mam actually you don't have any meetings this month
Y/N: great and also book me a flight ticket to Japan of Tonight as soon as possible!
Mia: Yes mam I will send you in an hour
Y/N: Ok
Mia: Is it only for you or Mr Jeon is also going?
Y/N: No just me I am going to visit my dad
Mia: Yes mam I will send you the ticket soon and which date return ticket should be?
Y/N: 5th September
Mia: yes mam
Y/N: Ok text me the PDF of the tickets ok bye (she said and ended the call)

She ended and went towards Jungkook and said
Y/N: Let's go and eat I am hungry (she said with a pout)
Jungkook: Well I want a kiss before we eat and I will be getting alot of kisses today to last for a month (he said as she nodded YES for him to kiss and he pulled her into a kiss)

After a while Jungkook broke the kiss and pecked on her forehead and said
Jungkook: I will make breakfast you can go do packing (he said as both left the gym room)
Y/N: Ok I guess? (She said and went into their room)

As he went and cooked breakfast she started to pack and after 30 mins she was done halfway through her packing when Jungkook came inside the room and said
Jungkook: Let's go and eat I completed making breakfast (he said as he entered the room to see half of her packing done)
Y/N: Yeah and I have a question (she asked)
Jungkook: Yes go ahead and ask honey
Y/N: So.. can I take one of your hoodie please (she asked with a pleading eyes)
Jungkook: Ok you can take one (he said)
Y/N: Thankyou kookie! (She said and pecked on his cheeks making him turn red)
Jungkook:Let's just go and eat! (He said leaving the room)

They ate breakfast and Y/N completed packing and later in the evening she went to the airport with Jungkook he dropped her and at the airport Jungkook said
Jungkook: Take care of yourself, eat food on time and call me every single day and lastly I love you (he said and pecked on her forehead)
Y/N: Yes I will and Love you too Kookie! (She said and pecked on his cheeks)
Jungkook: Love you and have a safe flight (he said)
Y/N: Love you too now I should leave because Check in closes soon
Jungkook: bye honey
Y/N: Bye!

Y/N left and Jungkook drove back home...

Y/N arrived at Japan international airport at 3:00am and saw her father waiting for her she went and gave him a hug and her dad said
Mr Lee: Hey dear! Jungkook didn't come?
Y/N: He have work! (She said with a small pout)
Mr Lee: Oh by the way Nice hoodie (he said as Y/N noticed she was wearing Jungkook's Hoodie and and she wore a black crop top inside and also she was wearing a black yoga pants and she said)
Y/N: Umm...appa...it's Jungkook's Hoodie.. (she said being all red)
Mr Lee: Oh dear no need to be shy he is your husband! Let's go home it's cold out here! (He said taking her bag)
Y/N: appa I will take the bag and keep it (she said and putted the bag in the car and sat)

They went to his house...

The days went she visited his dad's company and she video called him every single day...

To be continued...