Ep-27

Jungkook: Look you shouldn't compared yourself with me I have alot of flaws so do you but your a much better person than me you didn't had a normal childhood your mom died and you became a Mafia and got married to me and took over your dad's company and all of this happened when you where just a teen.... (He said slowly sitting next to her)
Y/N: But still you can find a girl much better than me! (She said as tears where still flowing and her eyes where red)
Jungkook: Do you love me?
Y/N: yes alot
Jungkook: Then stop telling this your perfect (he said and riped the paper into pieces)
Y/N: what did you did!!!!! (She said as she saw the paper tore into pieces)
Jungkook: Yes it's a useless piece of paper and I don't want to divorce you! (He said and came close to her)
Y/N: What are you doing?(she said as she could feel his breath on her face)
Jungkook: I don't want to divorce you (he said as he got close to her face even more)
Y/N: Fine..(she said as thier lips where almost touching)

He didn't wasted anytime and pulled her into a long kiss and this was different than usual it had both love and anger in it and Y/N kissed him back right away and she slowly putted hands around his neck and he holded her by her waist and slowly the anger started to fade away and the kiss slowly broke and Jungkook said
Jungkook: I love you! And I won't divorce you even in my dreams! (He said making Y/N blast out laughing)
Y/N: Jeon! You got pranked! (She said laughing)
Jungkook: What?
Y/N: Guys come out! (She said as Tae and Jimin came out saying)
Jimin&Tae: You got pranked bro! (They said laughing like a Maniac)
Jungkook: Ugh!!!! Who planed? (He said with a small pout)
Tae: It was Jimin! (He said while he was still laughing)
Jimin: Yeah but Tae!!
Jungkook: You got a lawyer to make the paper??
Jimin: Nah my sister Rosé she is a lawyer so I told her to make a paper which looks like a real divorce paper and she made
Jungkook: Park Rosé is your sister?
Jimin: Yeah! Why?
Jungkook: Well I actually got some paperwork done from her she is a really good lawyer gotta say that!
Jimin: Oh well I have a great sister not gonna lie
Tae: Yeah she is younger than you and still cooks ten times better
Jimin: Bruh! but I didn't expect Kook to react like that at the end(he said as Y/N'S cheeks turned red)
Tae: Well Y/N is a good actor you should try to audition for some dramas (he said as all noticed how Shy Y/N had gotten)
Jimin: Tae let's leave (he said)
Tae: Yeah bye (he said)
Jimin: Bye (they said and left leaving Y/N and Jungkook alone)

As soon as they left Jungkook closed the door and came to her and said
Jungkook: Mrs Jeon Y/N! You pranked me? (He said moving towards her as she moved backwards)
Y/N: I thought it would be fun to see your reaction (she said walking back slowly)
Jungkook: Fun huh? (He said still coming towards her and she took few steps she hit the wall)
Y/N: I am sorry (she said as he pinned her on the wall)
Jungkook: Sorry?... (He was about to tell something when Y/N started to tickle him on his belly making him loss the grip and started laughing)

She keep tickling him and he was laughing like crazy and he went towards the couch and threw himself on it and Y/N still tickling him and he was trying to say something but Y/N kept tickling but after a while she wasn't able to breathe because she kept laughing as she kept tickling him he noticed her breathing becoming uneven he rushed and got her inhaler and gave her she used it and after few minutes her breathing got normal and he said
Jungkook: Are you fine honey? (He said as he gave her a glass of water)
Y/N: alot better (she said and drank water)
Jungkook: Why you start to tickle me? (He said sitting next to her)
Y/N: I didn't wanted you to get anger it was just a prank and I will never divorce you I love you soo much Jeon and the fact you stayed by my side each and every second I needed support and every single night you where the only person stayed up with me when I was studying or working late at night and every single time you called me to check did I eat or not and everything you gave me you are the best husband I could every ask I love you soon much I would get a gun shot for you (she said as tears flowed down her cheeks and Jungkook's eyes where getting filled with tears)
Jungkook: I know you will never divorce me I love you soo much and please don't change yourself because your perfect and the best wife I could I would every ask I love you soo much my queen (he said and pecked on her forehead as tears flowed down his cheeks)
Y/N: Don't cry (she said and wiped his tears)
Jungkook: I won't! (He said and hugged her tightly)(but after a while Y/N said)
Y/N: baby do you want to kill me? I can't breathe loss up the hug! (She said as he broke the hug and pecked on her forehead)

The whole day both watched movies and ate food...