11 - Welcome Home Angel.

Lucca

The drive to my place was silent but very peaceful. I kept Bella's hand in mine all the way there, occasionally bringing it up to my lips to place a soft kiss on her dedicate warm skin.

Earlier today when I asked my angel if she was ready to go or not I was so nervous, wondering if she had changed her mind after thinking about it for a while. But to my surprise she said yes and I couldn't hold myself back from kissing. She was my everything and now she was going to be near me all the time.Although this should relax me but it only alerted me even more.

I asked Francesco to recruit two new female bodyguards who would keep an eye of my angel all the time. If Bella agrees with me, they will follow her closely but if she disapproves of my solution for her safety. Then I might have to go behind her back and ask them to follow her from far, silently. I know Bella will hate me for this, but I can't risk anymore with Vincent back and our engagement news out. I have to take precautions.

Our mafia circle might be big, but any news in here spreads like fire. Especially the news about one of the leaders getting engaged was plain up hot topic. Been the leader to the Massimo gang I always made sure never to show any weakness or to let my enemies know my next move. But now they found a weakness, something to challenge me with. Although I never thought of my angel as my weakness, but I knew how this dark world. They would do anything and everything in their power to get whatever they want. Even if it included killing an innocent soul. Plus hiding the engagement news wasn't an option, as it would straight up show how coward I was been.

I take the last right turn to my house, to our house and the gate slowly push open allowing me to drive pass it. I park my car right in front of our house and give Bella's hand a squeeze as I place another kiss on her wrist. "Welcome home angel."

Her cheeks turn a shade of pink as she drips her chin down, trying to hide her beautiful face. I quickly move, slowly lifting her chin back up so her gorgeous golden eyes connects with mine. "I love when you blush angel, so don't hide it from me." She smiles, blushing even more. I learn over and kiss her warm cheeks "Stay put." I order her before hopping out and going over to her side of the car. I open the passenger side door and help her unbuckle the seat belt before lifting her up carefully.Within seconds my angle circles her arms around my neck, placing her head on my shoulder. "Thank you Lucca".

"Always angel." I whisper as I kiss the top of her head as I move towards the entrances.

"Welcome Home." Everyone shouts in unison as I step in the house with my angel tightly securely in my arms.

I feel my angel gasp with shock as she tightens her arms around my neck "Oh my GOD you guys."

Last night Ciro informed me that he was planning to do something special for Bella. At first I refused right away, wanting my angel all to myself. But then I thought maybe if we have a welcome party for her she would feel more welcomed and at ease in our home. So hesitantly agreed with Ciro's idea and asked him to take care of all the arrangements while I was busy in hospital taking care of my angel.

Right now the entire house was lit up like it was a five year old's birthday party. There were balloons everywhere with flower arrangements one every single table - small or big. A huge banner was hung at the top of the staircase that read 'Welcome Home Buttercup'.

"This all is so beautiful you guys." I was wondering if it was all too childish for a welcome home party when my angel appreciated the arrangement. I glanced down at my angel. She had the most beautiful smile on her face and an aww look in her eyes she glanced around at the decoration in the foyer with a huge smile on her face.

"You like it?" I ask, wondering if she genuinely liked it or she was just trying to be polite like she has been. From the time we have been dating until now. I have noticed that Bella is the sweetest soul I ever meet. She literally doesn't have a mean bone in her. She always gives love and genuinely cares for everyone around her. Never wanting to hurt someone's feeling with her words or action. Beaming at everyone with sweetness and compassion. A perfect angel with the heart of gold.

"What's not to like Lucca?" Bella says as she tires to get down from my arm. I reluctantly put her down but quickly circle my arms around her waist for support. "Look around Lucca, everyone we love and care for is here. They all spend so much time making your already amazing house even more beautiful."

"Our." Grinning I dipped my head down to whisper next to her ear before placing a kiss on her head.

Bella glances up at me with confusion not getting what I was trying to say. "Our house angel. It is our house now."

"Would you let her go bro." Ciro says as he comes from side to pull my angel towards him. But seeing my fierce stare he stops. "Let her at least come in. We prepared so much food and cake for her." He explains in his defense.