16 - The curtain of Lies

Lucca

"What.....!!" Ciro says as he push opens my office door and casually walks in my office holding his laptop in one hand while typing with other hand.

Francesco and I stare at each other and then at Ciro with wide eyes. 

"What?" He repeats with a questioned look as he looks at both of us. And then after a second, he huffs out as he rolls his eyes "You both thought he got me...seriously brothers you underestimate my skills." he adds pretending to be hurt as he moves his gaze back to his laptop screen and starts moving his fingers over the keyboard like a pro he is.

We both relax as we sigh with relief, knowing too well that he was more than capable of handling himself. But as the elder brothers we always worry about him . 

"Yes, we are well aware of your skills." Francesco adds as he comes and sits on the couch next to me. "And if we are done applauding you can you get to the point. What took you so long?? I thought you had eyes on Bella 24X7? And why didn't you message me the minute he approached her."

Ciro rolls his eyes as he moves to my table and press few keys on his laptop before connecting it to the TV on the wall. "While you guys were busy using your muscles I was busy stalking Lucca's stalker. And the reason why I didn't call you was because I saw Josh sending you message. So I diverted my focus on Vincenzo and see what I found." He adds with a hint of proudness.

After a second the TV displays a CCTV recording of a restaurant setting from a higher angel. Ciro zooms in on a table were Vincenzo and few other men's are sitting. "So Vincesco was actually in town meeting Tony, commonly known by his street name...."

"Teddy" Francesco and I both say in unison as we keeps our eyes fixed on the TV display. 

"Bingo." Ciro adds as he moves the video around showing other members face. 

"And that right there is his gang member Smoke. As we all know they both belong to an Skeleton MC gang outside of Italy and rarely did busy here, especially in this part of the town. But apparently they were in town to meet Vincenzo." Ciro zooms out and plays the entire clip for us to see from the moment the MC gang enter  followed by Vincenzo and a man.

I have heard of the Skeleton MC gang and I knew exactly what they were famous for human trafficking. Two things, I hated the most. When I became the head of the mafia, one of my many goals was to destroy any and all MC gangs that ran human trafficking and among those many was the Skeleton gang. I not only destroyed their base but also

"Can we hear what the are talking about?" I ask as I keep my eyes fixed at the TV.

"The restaurant, I mean the bakery's CCTV system is so old and messed up that it took me only few seconds to hack into their system. But unfortunately that also means their sound system is equally messed up so the sound quality is bad."

We all silently watch the clip with barely there audio, picking up only few words here and there. 

"What is he planning?" I ask out loud as I try to find a connection between them. 

"Right now, that is not our priority this is." Ciro adds as he plays another clip of CCTV recording. The quality of the clip was bad but we could make out what was going on. The clip showed how Vincenzo passed out after a phone call and then one of the bakery empylore came to help him, calling for help. And that was when my angel came to help. 

"So...." I say but quickly stop. 

"He was really not feeling well and as per his medical record that I hacked into, he is Diabetic." Ciro adds as he pop opens a file showing Vincenzo's medical record.