"We found her in the territory yesterday," Donald said and we stepped inside the cell. He closed the door behind us. "She's a part of Morgan James's Pack."

I was unsure of what to do since I hadn't expected Donald to bring me here at all.

"I was wondering if you recognized her," Donald said. "There were two days where you were alone in the territory and I wanted to see if you ran into anyone from Morgan's Pack while you were out there."

I shook my head calmly, trying to remain cool and composed despite the fact that my heart was beginning to race faster. "No, I didn't run into anyone when I was out there. I've never seen this girl before."

Donald stepped closer to Kenzie, that dangerous, cold, calculated gleam glowing in his eyes. I grew nervous as I watched him. Not an ounce of fear showed on Kenzie's face, her expression a mask of anger and determination.

"I will ask you one time and one time only," Donald said, a growl laced in his voice. "Are you a spy for Morgan James's Pack?"

She didn't answer, only continuing to glare at him.

He moved so fast he was only a blur of movement.

He gripped her by the throat and pressed her against the wall. She gasped and struggled in his grip but his grip didn't ease.

I instinctively rushed forward. "Donald -"

He pushed me back and I stumbled against the door.

"I will get an answer out of you," Donald growled into Kenzie's face. "It's only a matter of time before you tell me what you're really doing here."

He released Kenzie, who sank on the bench, clutching her throat and gasping for air.

He opened the door and we stepped out. I glanced over my shoulder at her and before Donald closed the door, she gave me a subtle nod that seemed to say, 'Everything's going according to plan.'

"I apologize for shoving you back there," he said as he locked the door. "I just wanted to make sure there weren't any signs of weaknesses being shown."

"What are you going to do to her?" I demanded.

A sick grin spread across his face. "Don't worry, just honorable interrogation techniques."

A sick feeling of dread formed in my gut, knowing whatever he was plotting was going to end terribly.

He turned and double-checked that the cell door was locked. As he did, I took the time to peek into the other cells. I nearly gasped when I recognized Cameron James and Jenny Banks in two of the cells, chained to the benches. They sat on the benches, staring blankly at the wall.

Donald turned back to me and said, "It's almost lunch. We'd better head back."

The rest of the day felt like it dragged on forever. I had to resume studying for the rest of the day, I didn't get a chance to see my Pack members, and Sarah and I had to have dinner with Donald and Anna that night. The whole time, I wished I could have a moment alone where I'd be able to plot and plan about how to get Kenzie and Jenny, and Cameron out of there.

I had no idea why I was even brought there in the first place unless it was some weird, twisted method he was using to get under my skin. Unless he brought me back there himself, then there was no way I'd be able to get back there because it was obvious guards were watching who entered and who left and there was no way I'd be able to get in despite being Donald's daughter.

I tossed and turned all night, trying to fall asleep. Finally, I gave up and turned my lamp on. I grabbed my notebook and started writing down everything that was going on in my mind.