Info Dump/Disclaimer

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Hey Everyone! Just wanna say thank you for choosing to read.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Some of you might be wondering why is there no face claim for the PJO and HOO characters. The thing is, I am absolutely rubbish at matching faces so I took a look at some of the fancasts.

I have noticed that a few arguments can pop up in the comments section. Please keep them friendly. Please be respectful towards each other and maybe, if possible, also the characters.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

If I include any songs or fanart, they are not mine because I failed First Grade Art.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

This is a PJO x HP crossover. It might be a bit difficult to follow if you haven't completed the books, but you can always leave a comment so that either me or another reader can help you understand the context.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

This book takes place after The Second Wizarding War and The Second Giant War.

I have also decided to overlook and skip a few cannonical stuff like the deaths of Fred, Sirius, Remus, etc. (Sorry but Nymphadora is still dead) (Ted is the adopted kid of Sirius and Remus)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I do not own the original books or characters.

 They are owned by Uncle Rick and she-who-must-not-be-named.  

(This is the only time I am saying this)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I do not support J. K. Rowling in recent matters.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

If you need to mention me at any time, please call me Star.

Pronouns are they/them.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

In the book, my OC ends up with both the Weasley Twins in a Vee Poly marriage.

A Vee Poly relationship is where one person is romantically involved with the other two partners, but they are not romantically involved with one another.

If you are uncomfortable with any part of the LGBTQ+ community, please leave.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

No Smut. Just no.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Sorry if there's any spelling errors. Feel free to correct me, but, again, please be polite.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I will try not to slack off too much on updating but try not to be on my tail for an update.

The schedule is probably going to be very erratic.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

TWs will be included wherever I can. If you feel the need to add a TW elsewhere, leave a comment.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

There will be small interludes explaining Alice's past.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I might upload small dialogues and scenes that took place at Camp (Daughter Of Zeus here) among me and other demigods at the end of each chapter.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Please use tone tags if the tone of your comment seems unclear.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Info on Alice:

She is a polyamorous demibisexual. (Please respect this)

Her pronouns are she/they.

She is married to the Twins.

Has given birth to twins.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Have Fun Reading!