Hi all!

Sorry that I haven't updated in forever, but things are going on in my life.... I also got a quest from Dad. Gotta travel halfway across country. I won't be able to update for a while do a small story as consolation.

TW: Blood, wounds, unconsciousness

Star limped their way over the strawberry meadows, dotted with fruit. They made the scene look pretty, unlike the blood which leaked from the cuts on Star's arms. They decided to take it upon themselves to kill the Hydra that had been scouring the camp borders. The Hydra was now long dead but it had done a lot of damage to the child of Zeus. 

Star was ordinary. They didn't have powers like their siblings Jason and Thalia. Yet they decided to take on a Hydra. Their fatal flaw had compelled them to help and not let anyone else get hurt. They knew it was a bad decision but did not regret it one bit. A few campers were sitting idly in the fields when S[redacted], a Son of Demeter, saw Star's familiar frame.

'Hey Star! Come join!' he shouted. 'Star?'

Then Star's body came into view. Bloody, bruised, and battered, Star collapsed, unable to move a step further. S jumped up and ran to where he had seen Star fall and immediately commanded the plants to pick them up. 

'Will!' S shouted. 'Come on! Stay awake Star! Will!'

S saw Percy enter his vision and mentally sighed in relief.

'Percy! Percy! It's Star! They're injured.'

As soon as Percy heard Star's name he ran to see them going in and out of consciousness. Star and Percy had grown close over the summer. They taught sword-fighting when Annabeth and Percy weren't around. 

'Holy Hades! What were they fighting?'

'Don't know. Looks like a Hydra.'

'Let's get her to the infirmary.' Percy took Star into his arms and carefully sprinted to the infirmary with S by his side. S threw open the doors and Percy hurried Star over to a bed.

'Will! Emergency!' one of the medics cried and Star immediately saw Will stride closer.

'Star! Look at me. Stay awake for me. Bandages quickly. Mike, put pressure on her stomach wound. That's the one bleeding the most. Let me try something.' Will said and put his hands on Star's forehead. Their eyes closed and S grew panicked. 

Mike, the assistant medic, said, 'Calm Down. They're fine. Will just sped up the healing process.'

Will, meanwhile was a whirlwind of white, wrapping Star in bandages as quickly as possible. That was the last thing they remembered before they fell into a deep slumber. 

...

Star was blinded by the lights. A warm yellow seeped through their eyelids. Slowly they awoke and tried to sit up but a pain in the stomach stopped them from moving and they groaned. 'Can someone turn off the light? I'm trying to sleep here,' they said with a raspy voice. 

'Good! You're awake. Now can you tell me why you decided to fight a Hydra alone?' Will said walking to their bed.

'Didn't want anyone else to get hurt.'

'You know that you're an idiot, right? Now sit up, eat some food, bit of Ambrosia and bedrest for the rest of the day. Sleep.'

'Oh come on!'

'Hey kiddo. You feeling better?' Jason asked from a chair near your bedside.

'Hi Jase. You know we're the same age right?'

'Eh. You're younger. Now because of that risky move, you have to spend a whole day with me and we are going to watch Lion King.'

'No!'

Hi! For those of you who skipped, it's fine. Just a small bonding chapter not at all related to the original book. I won't be able to update for a while and I apologize for my absence. 

Please. Eat something. Drink some water. Sleep for a while. You're beautiful. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here.

See ya later!

Please don't be as silent reader. Vote, Comment and Share. Also, Thank you for all the reads!