CHAPTER NINETEEN

Yesterday I had a new experience.An experience you could never get in the White Room. In White Room's versatile curriculum they couldn't include everything.Thus my objective to experience a normal high-schooler's is meeting.

...............

The usual chatter in the classroom is going ceaselessly.I suppose it's a common thing between friends. Excluding the Ayanakouji-Group only Yosuke and Horikita comes to talk to me on their own. Maybe if they knew my relationship with Kei I might become popular but I am fine how I am. Standing-out is not my cup of tea.

But today is different.Sudo seems to be waiting to talk me. It's not a surprise. A few moments ago I was talking to Horikita and when it's her Sudo glances at us from time to time. He is  wary of me.

.................

Sudo is walking just behind me.As he is not trying to conceal himself I suspect he wants to talk to me privately. I should guide him to my room.

"Hey,Sudo.Want to come in?" I asked him as I lay open the door.

He was dumbfounded for a moment but quickly recovered.

"Y-yes,man.I would love to. It's been ages since I was in your room."

"Coffee or tea?"

"I am fine.You don't need to do anything."

"Here, I have this soda. It is green pineapple flavoured."

"Green-what? Dude seriously you've got a weird tongue."

"So,what did you want to talk about?" I asked him though I had a rough idea.

"Thats-"

He seemed to arrange words about his idea.He has changed much since our first year. All thanks to Horikita. He isn't loosing his patience but converting his thoughts into words to properly discuss it.

"Um-You are good friends with Suzune right?"

"We are not friends but only on good terms."

"Ri-right."

He is silent again.Maybe he doesn't know how to convey his words altogether.

"I am not going out with her."

"Huh!?"

"Isn't it the answer you're looking for?"

"No.....I mean yes.But you two are very close.Suzune goes to talk to you in our class breaks every time."

I don't know why I have to be paired with her when she's incompetent than Kei.

"I don't know how you reached to this
conclusion but it's the truth."

He let out a sigh of relief and his usual cheerful face came up.

"Thanks man.I was really worried about that. You know I like Suzune, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"That's why I am always worried about her.What if she starts going out with someone? I know I am not good enough for her. That's why I can only cherish her from afar."

I am amazed to see that Sudo can also think deeply. Every time if it's about Horikita he becomes a fully different person. Love really changes people.

"Your anxiety is futile.Do you really think a normal person can handle her? And it's not like she despise you. You are someone she can trust. Didn't she herself say so?"

"Your wording was a bit rude but you are right.I am worried for no reason.Thanks Ayanakouji for taking the burden off my shoulders."

"You are welcome."

"Say Ayanakouji is it just me or you have really changed a little? If it was a year ago I can't imagine you bothering with this stuff."

'Every time if it's about Horikita he becomes a fully different person.'- I suppose it wasn't just my wild guess but a fact.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hola!Amigos.Back with a new chapter.Sorry no cute COTE girls on the cover.But you can have Mr.Horikita-simp this time.Lmao.
[my mind:WAS IT A POOR JOKE?]