CaitVi x Reader (Silco's Daughter)

The trio had arrived at Caitlyn's house and Caitlyn had been quickly whisked away out of her room by her mother and father. Vi and Y/N sat on Caitlyn's bed, making themselves comfortable as they awaited Caitlyn's return.

Vi looked to Y/N as she began to wince and cover her ears.

"Hey, Y/N. You okay?" Vi asked as she placed her hand on Y/N's knee, squeezing it gently.

Y/N shook her head as she looked to Vi, "She's in pain, I can feel it. Every time he tries to help he seems to make it worse."

"Your powers seem to have gotten stronger since we met Caitlyn. Is there a reason for that?" Vi asked as she raised her eyebrow at Y/N.

Y/N blushed slightly as she thought of Caitlyn, before looking back up at Vi.

"Perhaps, but you know it's never gonna happen. We're too...different." Y/N replied.

"Why? Because your father is Silco." Vi replied.

Y/N nodded and sighed as she began to play with her fists, trying to busy herself as she could still hear Caitlyn in pain.

"Are you ever gonna tell her? If you feel so strongly about her, you know you'll have to eventually, right?" Vi asked.

Y/N shook her head and stood up from the bed as she began to pace.

"Yeah, because that would be such a great idea. Oh yeah, Cait. By the way, my father is Silco. That's why I know so much about him and his Shimmer operation. Yeah, I'm just gonna tell the woman I'm falling in love with that I am, quite literally, the Devil's spawn. That the reason I have all these powers is because he used to use me as his own personal lab rat, and pump me full of Shimmer. I can't do that, Vi." Y/N stated in frustration as she looked to Vi.

Y/N froze as she heard the door shut behind her. Vi stood up and gave Caitlyn and Y/N a small awkward smile, "I'm gonna go freshen up, give you guys some privacy."

"No, Vi..." Y/N called after her, but she was gone.

Y/N sighed and ran her hand through her hair before she turned around to meet Caitlyn.

"How long have you been standing there? How much did you hear?" Y/N asked as she held her head in shame.

"Enough." Caitlyn replied as she moved closer to Y/N, "So, you're falling in love with me?"

Y/N looked to Caitlyn in surprise and smiled at the bluenette, "How could I not? Have you met you? You're amazing, Cupcake. But can we please talk about the other thing?"

Caitlyn nodded and moved to sit on her bed, patting the space beside her for Y/N to sit. Y/N sat beside her and sighed as Caitlyn took her hand in hers.

"So, you're Silco's daughter? You told me that your parents died?" Caitlyn asked as she rubbed her thumb gently across Y/N's hand.

"My father was always dead to me. He's always treated me like a guinea pig, pumping me with his Shimmer. Eventually, the effects of the drug became permanent and the memories of him have scarred my mind." Y/N replied as she kept her gaze on her hand in Caitlyn's, not wanting to look her in the eye.

Caitlyn lifted Y/N's chin with her free hand and placed her hand on Y/N's cheek, gently brushing it with her thumb.

"Y/N, to me you're perfect, okay? I don't care who your father is, but because of him you have these gifts. These powers may have been brought on by Silco's torture and abuse, but you have used your powers for good. You use your powers to help the people of the Undercity, to fight against your father and his Shimmer operation. Y/N, your blood does not define who you are, but your heart does. And you have a good heart, Y/N." Caitlyn declared.