Remember Me (Part 2)

Caitlyn and Y/N arrived in the Undercity and Y/N took Caitlyn's hand in hers out of instinct. Caitlyn blushed as she looked down at Y/N's hand interlocked with hers. Y/N looked to Caitlyn and blushed.

 Y/N looked to Caitlyn and blushed

"Sorry. Old habits die hard, I guess." Y/N smiled at Caitlyn before running her hand through her hair.

Caitlyn shook her head and chuckled, "It's okay, Y/N. You can hold my hand, it'll help me feel safe."

Caitlyn instead took Y/N's hand this time and Y/N smiled as she looked to her, getting lost in her blue eyes.

"Um, so how much do you remember from the last time we were here?" Y/N asked as she cleared her throat, removing her gaze from Caitlyn.

Caitlyn thought as they walked through the streets of the Undercity.

"I remember the brothel that Vi took me and left me in. I remember Jericho's and that slop he claimed was food, and Ekko with the Firelights. That tree was beautiful." Caitlyn informed.

"Okay, so we could visit the arcade, may not be much to look at now though. Most of the machines were busted when Vi and I used to go there when we were kids. And maybe we could head into The Last Drop, since Silco's been gone it has become a much nicer place. You can see where Vi and I called home. To round off the tour we could head up high and get a nice view." Y/N stated.

"How about we start with the view? Just don't run off and leave me behind like Vi did the first time." Caitlyn asked.

"Sure, but we won't need to run." Y/N smiled before teleporting to a high rooftop that looked out onto the view of The Last Drop.

" Y/N smiled before teleporting to a high rooftop that looked out onto the view of The Last Drop

Y/N held on tight to Caitlyn as they appeared on the rooftop. Caitlyn looked to Y/N in shock and slapped her shoulder gently, which Y/N chuckled at.

"Please don't do that again." Caitlyn insisted as she took some deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, but look at that view." Y/N replied as she watched Caitlyn look out in awe at the view below.

"Wow, it's beautiful. It's sad that Silco plagued the Undercity for so many years with Shimmer." Caitlyn stated.