Vi x Reader - You Love Me?

Caitlyn and Y/N were sat at Jericho's as Y/N ate her meal. Caitlyn still squirmed at the sight of the food, refusing to even taste Y/N's meal. However, Y/N's attention was soon drawn away from her meal as she eyes landed on Vi, gazing at her as she spoke with Babette and other old friends of Vander's. Caitlyn followed Y/N's gaze, seeing Vi. Caitlyn smirked and punched Y/N in the shoulder gently, gaining her attention.

"What?" Y/N asked before she shoved more food into her mouth.

"I know you're in love with her." Caitlyn smirked as she watched Y/N almost choke on her food.

Y/N shook her head, "I'm not in love with Vi." Y/N replied as she wiped her mouth.

Caitlyn started to chuckle at her oblivious friend, "I didn't even say her name..."

Y/N began to blush a deep shade of red as she looked at Caitlyn.

"Um...I..." Y/N stuttered out.

"It's okay, I won't tell her. But how long have you been in love with her?" Caitlyn asked as Y/N finished her meal.

Y/N sighed, "I've been in love with Vi for as long as I can remember. When we were stuck in Stillwater, my feelings for her only deepened. I thought that I was completely in love, but then seeing her after you got us out, seeing her free. I've never seen her so happy and every time she smiled...my heart felt like it was about to explode." Y/N declared.

"So, it's safe to say that it's not a crush?" Caitlyn smirked at Y/N.

"Caitlyn, I am head over heels. I am completely, truly, totally in love with Vi." Y/N replied.

Y/N looked to Caitlyn, noticing her gaze shift behind her. Y/N closed her eyes and sighed.

"She's behind me, isn't she?" Y/N asked Caitlyn, who answered her with a nod.

Y/N turned around and gave Vi a shy smile, but her smile dropped when she saw Vi's shocked expression.

"Um, excuse me...I need to..." Y/N mumbled as she moved past Caitlyn and Vi.

Caitlyn shook her head and called after Y/N, "Y/N, wait!"