my baby boy and sugar mommy 3 🔞

Y/n pov:

              Age: 19.
              She is studying in xxx college.
              She is cheerful and savage but act innocent in front of her family.

Jimin pov:

               Age: 26.
              He is working as professor in xxx college.
              He is hot and kind. All students craving for his beauty. Some bitches are use their disgusting ass to fuck him.  .

            At college.. Today is Halloween party in their college. So you is wearing sexy outfit. Your college boys little members are arouse after seeing you like this...

        At Halloween party, you had two shots and you see a beautiful vampire🧛‍♂️ (that's our jiminahh) .

       Jimin pov: what! This is my innocent
Y/n , how can she do this to me? (Keep his hand on this heart) I want to cover my baby with this curatain.

         Jimin come near and cover you with that curtain. You became shocked😱 and look into his eyes in disbelief.

     ??? : jimin sir, our principal is calling you.

     Jimin : ok, I m coming.

     He left.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・

         ??? : y/n, jimin sir calling you.

       Y/n: in your mind* why is he calling me? Did I do anything wrong?....

       At office room..

     Jimin: y/n, will you help me to take this boxes to store room?.

     Y/n : yes sir.

     At store room..

          You and jimin was arranging the boxes .🔞🔞🔞🔞

          You is standing on the stool. When your leg is slip, you is going to fall. Jimin is catch you like prince and swing you. In your mind this is like romantic drama 😚😚oh... He is catching me. Your eyes is now is mesmerized by the beautiful prince. But the prince eyes is watching your cleavage. Now, you realized and ask sorry to him. But he is seeing you in his lustful which can easily turn on any girls easily. He is slowly removing his vampire drees and comes near to you and start to suck on your neck like a hungry vampire
You is now moaning mess.. Ahhh... Jiminnnnnnn.... Mmmm.... Ahhh.... You is enjoying the pleasure  and he slowly remove your dress and start fingering you... He slowly moves his hand to your clit and make a round which is making you more sensitive and he starts to rub your womanhood slowly and makes you moan more . He put his index finger first then his middle finger  and starts to thrust you like a vibrator. It gives you ultimate pleasure... Jiminnnnnn... Sir....... Ahhhhh...... Yeah....... Jiminnnnnnnnn... I..... I....... Goi... ng... to.... cum..... baby............. Now he increase his speed and you cum on his fingers... He starts to lick his finger..

Jimin: it's taste like a wonderful honey baby..

Now, you slowly removes his pant and boxers and start a blowjob  and suck his dick like hungry wolf..now our jimin is a moaning mess .mmmmm......good......
Baby..... Yes...... Like...... Fast........ Mmmmmm.. Mmmm...... Ahhhh...... Woooooo....... Y/nnnnn.........And he cum in your mouth and you drink it..... like a good kitty....

Jimin: baby girl, is it taste good...

Y/n: yes my baby boy, it's like fresh milk.

   ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Bye babies.... Good night....