my stepdad 3 🔞

Yesterday is the best day ...
Today is the awesome day....
Tomorrow is the precious day🤣🤣.
How is my poetry?? 😁.

Let's start😉...

(✿ ♥‿♥)(✿ ♥‿♥)(✿ ♥‿♥)....

Her skirt is showing her nasty ass, which is pink in colour. Someone is shouting her name..

??? : y/n.....hey...y/n wakey.. Wakey..

Y/n : mom.. Just 2 mins..

Y/n : baby you're getting late for your school, come fast dear.

Y/n lazily lift his feet to touch the cold floor and her long fingers which has some nail designs are rubbing her big doe eyes and her large rainbow eyelashes. 😊

Let we skip to a good part.... 😗
(I don't think it will be good part)..

Now, y/n is slowly falling sleep in his history class.

History teacher: who build the Tajmahal?

Students :mam! Me.me.... (Eagerly waiting to answer the question, but we are lazy asses who is can't even know the period 🤣)..

History teacher: hey! Sleepy head y/n say the answer.

Y/n : sir, which question? Which answer?..

Before her teacher start the lecture someone is enter the class room.

Students: wow! Hey look he is such a daddy material, whose boyfriend is he?

History teacher: who are you?

??? : excuse me sir, I am y/n cousin, my name is min yoongi , I am here to pick y/n for our grandma's funeral.

History teacher: ok sir, you can go.

Y/n is now sitting inside the car and waiting for yoongi to buy some important things from medical shop.

Yoongi : hey babygirl, why you look so tired.

Y/n : yoongi, don't call me babygirl when we are outer the bedroom because we are just fuck buddies. Do you understand? 🤨.

Yoongi: hey y/n, you is so mean. I just like to call you as a babygirl, this is doesn't matter because we are neighbors plus I am your cousin.

Now, the blackish royal car is standing near the tree and the car is shaking like someone is being fuck very hard. what is happening inside the car? Who are they? Do you know the answer please comment me. 🤓

      ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

  Sorry, today I don't have mood to write smut, because I don't get fuck today so i will write smut when I will get fuck 😅.

Bye horny's.

        By your innocent (needy) naina🤓. 💜💜💜you is always beautiful.