my step dad 2🔞

As your request I am going to change this story line to step dad and step daughter lustful relationship which is hidden or public it's depend up on my mood? , thanks for your wonderful support my dear horny's and jagii.

Let's start😉😉.....

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Time: 1:00 am

Place: living room.

Y/n was watching porn video on her phone and start to rub his clit slowly which has already sweet cum. She start to insert his finger in her pretty pink hole and making some sinful whisper moans which is like mmm.... Ahh.... Oooommmm........ .
She increase speed and shut his eyes completely close.

But near the kitchen door there is someone who is watching this most erotic masturbation which can make some ones junior wakey wakey.

And that shadow is now starts to move near the couch where the small little devil having her own pleasure by using some kind sex toys(it looks like banana or some 5 inches dick,I don't know. you know I'm innocent, I only use some cucumber or carrot Or some playful dicks to pleasure me🍆🙈🤣).

Now, that shadow moves his hand to touch y/n.but his hand touch only air.

Jimin: what the fuck! Where is y/n naina, you stupid bitch where is my meal.🤭

Naina: my mochi, its your imagination if you don't mind shall I give my hole to hide your junior. 🤤

Jimin: hey you bitch, I don't want you I only need my beautiful step daughter y/n.
Can you see how her boobs look, it's a perfect piece of art we can say it's look like round bun. And her ass it look like piece of cake and her pussy it's a best art that made by God .

Naina: ok ok. 😔I know she is beauty and intelligent. But she is your step daughter.

Jimin: I know, please shut up and bring my y/n back because I need to calm my junior.

Naina: ok mochi. I will bring your y/n in my next chapter. Bye, bye...

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀

For my precious baby@shasha park95. Thank you horny's for your time.
I know this is lit bit clumsy but don't mind . I luv you lotz 🥰🥰🥰borahae and sarangae💜💜💜.

By your horny naina🥰.