my babyboy and sugar mommy 4🔞

Y/n pov

Family: orphan

Age : 19

Job : thief, drug sales, most wanted criminal.

Hobbies: hook up with random boys, drugs, all kind of bad habits

Nick name: devil Queen 😈

Jimin pov

Family: park family

Age : 26

Job: police officer, most honest and brave officer.

Hobbies: all good habits, but little bit sex addict. Have lots of dirty mind😅.

Nick name: hot daddy 🥵🥵.

Today,

Y/n was doing drug dealing under the bridge. It is a dangerous area where all mafia bosses are do their illegal business.

Y/n : yeh... Bastard #s!@ 🤬🤬🤬this
Is cocaine ..

??? : y/n.pls reduce its rate I have only minimum dollars so pls rent me y/nahh..

Y/n : yeahh... I am in now good mood, so don't disturb me before I get angry.

??? : police ..... Police.... Run..... Run...

Y/n : what! My mood is now gone.... Run y/n run....

Now y/n is capture by the police, she is in now prison

Jimin: yeah! Y/n baby how are you?

Y/n : jimin.. I have lots of work. What do you want...

Jimin: devil queen mind your language I'm a police officer not your boyfriend. Do you understand babygirl?

Y/n : ok officer, understood. Hehehe...

Jimin: good girl... I want some rest so i pick you as my reliever.

Y/n : what do mean?

Jimin: * lust ful eyes scanning your whole body....

Now, your womanhood is wet because of that lustful look. Jimin slowly remove his belt and pant. You can clearly see his erect dick on his boxers. Your mouth is watering like child see his lollipop.

Jimin : baby girl, do you like it? What you see?

You can't say any answer. He slowly command you to strip your clothes. You slowly remove your hoodie and shorts and you sit on the floor and remove his boxes , you lick his pre cum and start to suck his whole large banana in your small mouth.

Jimin:ahhh..... Yes.... Y/n....you....is..so good ahhh. Mmmhhh... I mmm going to cum... Y/n ahhhh

Jimin slowly release his seeds on your mouth and drink it fully like a pure milk. He push you to table and start to suck your neck and leave lots of brusies on your whole body and he squeeze your ass jiminahhhhh-hhhhh..

Jimin: call me officer baby girl.

He start to squeeze your right boobs and suck your left boobs like ice cream and bite your nipple . Mmmmmm... Ahhh... Mmmm.... And he slowly remove your panties start to fingering you.. Mmmm.. Da.. Ddy. Mmmm... Ahhh. Hhhhhhh....,.. And he start to thurst you without any warning.. And his pace is slowly start and goes speed like roller coaster...

Y/n : daddy.... I'm going to cum..... Mmmm.... Mmmmm

He remove his filled condom and throw in garbage.

Who knows how much this two fucking idiots goes? May be may be 1....9...

After that incident this evil bitch and hot ass police officer daddy became a fuck buddies.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Hi my readers, who are fully horny .sorry for my late update because I have some college works. Tomorrow onwards your naina is going to fed you with my innocent (horny) brain.

I have one question , shall I ride shipping smut? Like taekook, namjin, yoomin.

Saranghae 💜