✿deiz✿

i wasn't sure if i had to wear something super fancy.

but i wore the dress i made for myself. i feel this was a good thing to wear.

i put my hair up in a half up half down ponytail.

i did a little bit a makeup but not to much.

and then i went downstairs to see my mom.

"oh, hola mija. ya estás lista?"

(t: hi sweetie are you ready?)

i nodded.

"vamos pues."

(t: let's go then)

i wanted to teleport so bad but my mom doesn't know about that yet.

"oye, mom?"

"si?"

"i... i was wondering if i could, you know drop out of school and maybe start a clothing business or something like that?"

"que?! mi hija no! you can't do that? your creations are beautiful! but, you can't leave school!"

"but mom, i have perfect grades, and besides your a stay at home mom you can home school me!"

"no-

"and all the madrigal's are home schooled, why can't i?"

"hija, they have gifts! they have to be home schooled, you have no gift. and you stay in school. i will let you continue your work but you have to stay in school."

"are you serious!? you don't listen to me at all! i'm telling you that i have straight a's! i'm a good student, and i'd rather be home schooled! just like the mad-

"hija you are not like the madrigal's!"

she yelled at me.

we stopped walking.

i looked at her. i wanted to cry.

"we aren't them, we aren't! so you stay in school and do good. if one day, miraculously you get a gift then maybe i'd consider it but your just you! y no tienes eso. perdón, hija pero no."

(t: and you don't have that. im sorry sweetie but no.)

then it came out.

i started crying.

"aye, sure cry all you want. that's all you ever do."

i tried to hold in most of my tears because we were about to arrive.

when we got to the house everyone said hi to us.

i gave everyone a fake smile.

i looked around to see camilo but i didn't see him.

i reached for my phone and texted him.

me: camilo where are you?

everyone was talking amongst themselves.

i decided to sneak out and go to the front of the house. i sat down near a bush of flowers and leaned against the houses walls.

i started crying, you know i barley cry out in public but right now, i couldn't hold it in.

i know this is a stupid a stupid reason to cry over but i was frustrated. usually my mom never listens.

i'm already doing so good at school why should i keep going?

i heard a sound of something or some one walking by.

i hiccuped and wiped my tears.

"... it's not that hard just... just tell her."