✿viente✿

"all... because of... you?"

"ah, jeez i got a lot of explaining to do hm?"

my dad said as he scratched his neck and made a ssing noise with his mouth.

"but, that's okay... we got time, right?"

i didn't answer him right away. what does he mean by all of this.

"uhm... can you, please explain what's going on?"

"of course! see, your mother when we were in middle school had a crush on that stupid madrigal boy, bruno."

"oh... but bruno's been-

"wanna hear the story or not."

"i'm sorry, go ahead."

why did i apologize.

"so... me, of course i got a bit jealous of bruno. he was always better than me at everything you know i was mad. and you know what mad people do they go crazy. so... i decided to try and kill him. BUT! he didn't know i was... so when i couldn't i gave up. he almost got your mother until i did. it's because bruno moved to another school or whatever. but finally i had your mother. then, someone knocked on my door and it was bruno's mom. she was angry because bruno said he didn't wanna go to school because i had been bullying him. which... to be fair i did bully him, and i think he figured out about my murder plans. but hey, now he's what, gone? is that what your trying to say? okay, well yeah... oh and your mother was being a bitch so i killed her!"

it took me a very very very long time to process what was happening right now.

my dad is a psycho.

"didn't you hate her? cmon i did you a favor! a favor for us all!"

"she's still my mom, and we had little arguments that could be fixed..."

"oh, sweetheart... she wasn't a good mother, or parent in that matter."

"y-you aren't either..."

"hm?"

he said, asking me to speak up.

"you... don't think i'm crazy right?"

he started getting closer to me.

i shook my head no fast.

"so, why are you friends with the madrigal family?"

"i... i'm close to a lot of them.."

"oh really? then it must suck for them to see them end like this. clara."

i felt a tight grip on my arms.

i look behind me and my dads assistant had her hands gripping my arms.

then she put s rope over my hands.

i couldn't escape.

"what the fuck are you doing!?"

i yelled.

"i cant let you associate with the madrigals! in fact, no one should. that's why i'm gonna go kill them all."

"no!"

i yelled.

clara grabbed tape and smacked it on my mouth.

she grabbed me and started walking me down to a basement.

i tried to resist, pushing her off me.

but i couldn't i was too weak.

i still need to figure things out, i need to save the madrigals, i need to save camilo!

i started to get angry.