Chapter 17~ Starbucks

Sebastian's POV

He cheated on her.

He actually cheated on her!

I don't know if I should be relieved of sad??

I mean, it's awesome that they're not together anymore, but Clary didn't deserve that.

I let her be with Jace, because it made her happy.

I really need to start telling her how I feel now.

***
Clary's POV

"Are you sure you don't need anything else?" I ask my mom, while biting my lip.

She chuckles, "Clary, I'm fine. You healed me, I'm better than new!" She says, dramaticlly.

"I know. I know" I mutter. "Good! Go out with Simon now, the poor guy has been sitting here for half an hour while you keep acting like I'm dying!"

I glance over at Simon to see him sitting on the sofa, awkwardly.

I sigh. "Come on Simon, lets go"

"Ok" he mumbles. "Bye, Mrs. Fray"

I open the door, gesturing for him to go through. "Sooo, where are we going?" he asks, as soon as i close the door.

"I don't know. Let's go to Starbucks or somethig" i suggest. He shrugs, "Ya sure, it's been a while anyways"

***

So now we were sitting in Starbucks drinking our frapps. Now that I think of it, this is actually sort of funny. A shadowhunter and vampire, in Starbucks.

Suddenly, the front door flings open, revealing Sebastian.

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

Every girl in the room stopped to look at him. Well...who wouldn't?? He's smoking hot.

Oops. That slipped.

He strolled toward us, then made a stop in front of me.

This can't be good...

He looked a bit nervous, if you ask me. He was playing around with his fingers, and his face was turning a bit red.

Well this is new.

"Um...Clary, can I talk to you...in private" he asks.

What??

I clear my throat. "Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us"

He scratches the back of his neck. "Actually, I cant" he mumbles.

"It's okay Clary, I'll stay here. I don't want him to knock me out again" Simon says.

I bite my lip. "Okay. You got two minutes"

He nods, and begins to lead me out of the store, into a small ally.

"What is it?" I snap.

Before I knew it, he takes one step forward- leans in, and smashes his lips against mine.