Yōchina Sentōki: Future Demon Slayer For Fun!

We left on Yōchina getting karate chopped by his old man for getting out of bed when he was still injured. But Yōchina didn't care, he wanted to know what he did the night before. How he slew the "Yeti". The neat tricks with the sword. And his amazing fighting abilities. Yōchina had returned to bed as his father tended to his wounds.

"C'mon tell me!" Yōchina begged

"No." Amakuni responded

"Please~?" Yōchina begged

"No." Amakuni repeated.

"Come on, please! Tell me how you managed to kill the legendary Yeti!" Yōchina shouted in excitement.

"It wasn't a Yeti..." Amakuni mumbled angrily.

Amakuni inhaled sharply and exhaled just as hard. Yōchina leaned in closely to learn more about the creature.

"It was a demon." 

...

"What's that?"

Amakuni looked at his injured son in disbelief, believing that he was joking, but he stared back with an honest-to-kami confused and impressionable face.

"How have you never...?" Amakuni was about to say but then realized... that was the whole point of hiding in the mountains.

"Soooo... What are they?" Yōchina asked with a smile on his face.

Amakuni was contemplating with himself. Was it a good idea to tell him?

"I'm just gonna keep bugging you until you tell me~" Yōchina teased.

Amakuni growled lowly at his son's eagerness; the air around them felt heavier with a sense of grim. But these factors did not bother Yōchina any as he stared with a million-gigawatt smile.

"Man-eating creatures that only come out at night to devour townsfolks, leaving nothing behind but blood and gore. Immortal creatures that can regenerate any wound inflicted on them. You could rip them apart from the inside out, but they'd still come back. The only way to take them out is to wait for the sun to come out, or decapitate them..." Amakuni explained while pulling out the katana from last night.

"With this..." Amakuni said pulling out the katana, placing it on his lap.

Yōchina looked at the blade, it was beautiful. It was cool, sharp steel no doubt expertly crafted by amazing hands. It also had a light green Tornado-Esque effect flowing along the blade of the sword.

"What is that? Is it stronger than a katana?" Yōchina asked with excitement.

"This is a Nichirin sword. A sword crafted using a special steel, and wielded by the slayers of the Demon Slayer Corps. When a demon it decapitated at the neck with this sword, they will turn into ash only moments later, no other sword will work." Amakuni explained

"So cool... Wait Demon Slayer Corps?" Yōchina asked

"The Demon Slayer Corps an organization unrecognized by the government. We have dedicated our lives in the pursuit of slaying demons, with nothing more than a special sword and bodies much weaker than our enemies." Amakuni explained.

"We...? You're a Demon Slayer?" Yōchina asked.

"I was." Amakuni said looking down at his sword.

"Amazing..." Yōchina muttered.

...

"I wanna become a-"

"NO!" Amakuni interrupted.

"I didn't get to finish!" Yōchina complained

"I know what your gonna say!" Amakuni shouted back in anger