Final Selection: Snow Leopard's First Day Of Survival

Our childish hero had woke up early in the morning, ready to make his journey to Mt. Fujikasane. With his journey towards Mt. Fujikasane, he could take on the last test to become a Demon Slayer; Final Selection. The entrance exam for individuals who seek to become a Demon Slayer of the Demon Slayer Corps.

Yōchina was currently waiting for his father to return from his room, as he told his disciple to wait before leaving.

"What is he getting? I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the day before." Yōchina thought with disgust.

Unfortunately, the events from the day before still rang throughout Yōchina's mind.

Flashback

"I don't understand what you mean! Hurry up, I'm losing precious training time!" Yōchina said confused and angry.

"I'm trying my best, this isn't easy! You try explaining this to your 15-year-old son!" Amakuni argued back.

"Well I would have one, if you could tell me how to get one!" Yōchina argued back.

"You don't find humans! You make them!" Amakuni said.

"Then who makes humans!?" Yōchina asked standing up.

"Humans make humans!" Amakuni said back.

"Explain how!" Yōchina demanded.

"W-Well, when a daddy human and a mommy human love each other very much..." Amakuni mumbled.

"Yes! Go on!"

Amakuni took in a deep breath before his next line.

"Well then the daddy human..." Amakuni started to explain the wonders and creation of human life.

5 minutes later...

Yōchina was leaning over a burn pile in the front yard as his eye twitched in shock and horror. Amakuni was standing behind him attempting to comfort him.

"I'm sorry Yōchina, your 15, I thought I'd already told you by now." Amakuni said placing his hand on the scarred boy.

"Don't touch me!" Yōchina shouted as he slapped Amakuni's hand away.

"I'm gonna be sick!" Yōchina said as he hunched over.

Flashback over

Yōchina shuddered with disgust as the flashback ended, and right as it ended Amakuni returned with a dark green and brown haori jacket.

"What's this-"

"This! Was the haori I wore during Final Selection!" Amakuni announced.

"...Okay? Can I go no-" 

"You will wear it during Final Selection!" Amakuni commanded.

"What!? What's wrong with my haori?" Yōchina asked, pointing at his haori jacket.

Yōchina's haori as previously mentioned is white and light blue, meant to represent the snowy mountain that he lived and trained on. The haori almost looked like stained glass; a jacket made of crystals. It was cool. It was beautiful. It was...

"Too distracting!" Amakuni said, unwarily breaking the fourth wall.

"In these mountains, you'd be able to hide efficiently, but in the Final Selection. You'll stick out like a swore thumb." Amakuni said.

"I guess that's fair..." Yōchina said rubbing his neck.

"Alright, but only for this Final Selection thing!" Yōchina said grabbing the haori, swiftly putting it on.